Need Help On Kohsamui Trip......

hai....

me going to Kohsamui holiday for 4 days 3 nights.....

how long if drive from hat Yai to Don Sak Pier and how are the roads? and how to get a faster way to there?

does anyone ever drive before?

the ferry is how much per person from Don Sak Pier Ferry Co. ? is return or one way ticket?

Koh Phangan got any ferry is direct back to Don Sak Pier?

thanks to all of the help..... :o

hai....

how long if drive from hat Yai to Don Sak Pier and how are the roads? and how to get a faster way to there?

the ferry is how much per person from Don Sak Pier Ferry Co. ? is return or one way ticket?

Bit more info would be handy. You gonna drive yourself? Have done the journey a few times, no problems except getting on the ferry in a car. Have heard of a 6 hour wait before. The roads are...well pretty bad really. Hope the suspension works. You can get a ferry straight from Koh Phangan

hai....

Bit more info would be handy. You gonna drive yourself? Have done the journey a few times, no problems except getting on the ferry in a car. Have heard of a 6 hour wait before. The roads are...well pretty bad really. Hope the suspension works. You can get a ferry straight from Koh Phangan

Yap... we may go with 2 car.... how long r u taken for ur journey?

is in the Chinese new year period, so scare is jam on the ferry in a car there.... wah... if like what u saying here, is quite horrible if jam for so long time.....

how much the ferry ticket for 1 car? from Don Sak to Samui..

....anyway thanks to telling me.....goldfish.....thanks very much....

I'm sure someone will correct me here, first ferry is at 5am and last at 6pm. I personally would plan to catch the ferry before 7am, or maybe the last. Travelling time? Honestly not sure. Maybe between 6 and 8hrs. I drive too fast but also stop for coffee when I can.

One car two people 425 baht. You cannot take the car between samui and koh phangan, but can go to either from donsak

isn't the longest wait for the first ferries of the day?

seen very long lines early.

last ferries seem to have no big queues.

Mark I had to wait in Donsak,since the last ferry was full on several occasions,but RAJA do put on extra ferries .

I have left Donsak at 8 pm one night & have seen them leave Samui 9pm if there is enough cars or trucks waiting.

But mind you this is not a regular schedule.

if last ferry full mean we can't back to Donsak n hv to stay one more night at samui.... does Phangan also hv this problem?

the Chinese New Year period is a peak season? why me stil can't book a bungalow or chalet on samui n even on Phngan.... why the bangalow is so hard to do reservation? me is going on 22 of feb will stay on samui 2 night n stay on Phangan 1 night bcos wanna join the half moon dance festival there.......

did anyone even been half moon festival b4?