HIV positive Thai prostitute had sex with “dozens of men”

webfact

19 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

She made her choices.  She probably had unprotected sex for the price of a few noodle soups and she got unlucky, such is life.  No sympathy from me.  Use a condom if you're too lazy to get a job in Family Mart.

Lots of assumptions, mainly you have decided it was her fault.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

All of you condoms are 100% are spreading false and dangerous information.

Truly irresponsible plenty of articles out there about faulty condoms.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/south-africa-recalls-135-million-defective-condoms-after-giveaway/

In this case, true. Cheap locally manufactured condoms in a banana republic are likely to be substandard in manufacture. But Western countries have safety standards, Kite mark in Britain, CE in Europe etc. Condoms from these places will be reliable when used correctly. 

• Like 1

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/south-africa-recalls-135-million-defective-condoms-after-giveaway/

I hope you're on PrEP then with the risk of condoms breaking. How many have you had break in your lifetime excluding user error?

On 4/4/2018 at 3:11 PM, HLover said:

Do they pass out moron or dunce pointed hats for those brilliant enough to "go down on a bar girl"?  

Sugar coat it, but the safe bet is she was taking shots where the sun doesn't shine and got the big HIV.

FYI: the CDC says the chances of getting HIV from an infected partner through oral sex are so low they can't be calculated, and even lower concerning vaginal sex. You are much more likely to be killed by your wife when you get home.

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:34 PM, JOC said:

Note she was only found HIV positive after having "sex with dozens of men".....

Still beyond me....how can you play Russian roulette by having unprotected sex with a prostitute.....:coffee1:

Beer

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
19 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I hope you're on PrEP then with the risk of condoms breaking. How many have you had break in your lifetime excluding user error?

Yes, the only safe alternative to condoms is no sex. HIV aside, PrEP will do nothing to protect someone from chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhoea, super gonorrhoea and a whole host of other nasties (all of which would make someone a much higher risk of contracting HIV in any event). To denounce condoms when there's no better alternatives available is plain irresponsible. 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2018 at 3:11 PM, HLover said:

Do they pass out moron or dunce pointed hats for those brilliant enough to "go down on a bar girl"?  

Sugar coat it, but the safe bet is she was taking shots where the sun doesn't shine and got the big HIV.

'Taking shots'?? Oh my ;D

5 minutes ago, Mac98 said:

FYI: the CDC says the chances of getting HIV from an infected partner through oral sex are so low they can't be calculated, and even lower concerning vaginal sex. You are much more likely to be killed by your wife when you get home.

Regarding oral sex, this is true, unless you're running around with ulcers and bleeding gums. The second point is wrong - the odds of getting it during unprotected vaginal sex are much higher, you need to go back and reread what the report said.

The odds of getting killed by your wife would depend on what kind of person you married, but they might be increased substantially if you go home having contracted HIV. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

She made her choices.  She probably had unprotected sex for the price of a few noodle soups and she got unlucky, such is life.  No sympathy from me.  Use a condom if you're too lazy to get a job in Family Mart.

I wasnt referring to her being HIV positive , I just think that she deserves some privacy on that matter .

It must be difficult for her dealing with her diagnoses, let along everyone else knowing through the media

5 hours ago, joeyg said:

Yep.  What we used to say is, "Patients always lie."

I have heard this story before.

Also I just think people are a little easily taken in with the big number stories that come out of places like Pattaya.  The real numbers from sex tourists in UK paint a different picture.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Works great in educated places like the USA. About 1 million abortions last year and millions of STD cases. Its like telling teenages not to drink. Give it a try but a waste of time.

I'll still tell youngsters, even if just 2% heed my advice.  

3 hours ago, OldSiamHand said:

For you, yes.  Bad advice for others, especially given that condoms have up to a 6% chance of the condom not being effective as mentioned in your link, a risk that still exists even if you use it correctly. 

I don't agree.  It sounds like the opinion of a guy who wants to justify not using a condom.

3 hours ago, Donotdisturb said:

Im sure i didnt have sex with her because i dont bang hookers. That's the good thing about having a goodlooking, gentle, intelligent, active wife who gives me much more pleasure than some passive std-farm...

some passive std-farm <deleted>

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

If you are referring to me, I am doing no such thing. 

The very opposite in fact. If not referring to me, apologies. 

I was responding to posts by bkk6060 and OldSiamHand respectively.

If you're practicing safe sex, then I commend you for that.  I also use condoms, even when a gal-for-hire tells me I don't have to.

Some of my dear friends are gals-for-hire.  I have a sort of fatherly / brotherly love for them.  I don't see their profession as any less worthy/respectable than a politician or policeman or military person.  

• Like 1

Just now, mommysboy said:

Lots of assumptions, mainly you have decided it was her fault.

well how else is a prostitute likely to get HIV?  Needles?  I think not using a condom whilst having sex with a customer is the most likely explanation and a fair assumption to make.

Im sure i didnt have sex with her because i dont bang hookers. That's the good thing about having a goodlooking, gentle, intelligent, active wife who gives me much more pleasure than some passive std-farm...

Well, you dont know what your missing.

And women have millions of ways of selling themselves/hooking not Just sex. remember that.

Edited by Voodoochile

11 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

well how else is a prostitute likely to get HIV?  Needles?  I think not using a condom whilst having sex with a customer is the most likely explanation and a fair assumption to make.

i'm not sure about that you know. i think more likely they get it in their home towns from thai guys who were on drugs as it seems more prevalent in the poorer areas then brought it with them. whether those passing it to them were customers, just as likely they were boyfriends or shag partners in the sticks?

**and years ago when it was expensive to get the meds i think it is well known alot would enter the sex trade just to pay for them

Edited by Happy enough
  • Like 2

Just now, Voodoochile said:

Well, you dont know what your missing.

It doesn't do it for me.  I can't have sex with them (and enjoy it) because I know they probably wouldn't be there if they weren't getting paid.  That kills the whole thing.

Also I think the guys paying for sex are disrupting the natural order of things.  They're lazy and often paying for it because they can't get it for free.  It takes girls away from the guys who are putting an effort into taking care of themselves.  It proliferates laziness.  And a lot of the girls who make this career move are pretty, at least the freelancers, so the pool of girls that remain is missing the 9/10 girls.  So the rest of us have to make do with what remains.

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

I was responding to posts by bkk6060 and OldSiamHand respectively.

If you're practicing safe sex, then I commend you for that.  I also use condoms, even when a gal-for-hire tells me I don't have to.

Some of my dear friends are gals-for-hire.  I have a sort of fatherly / brotherly love for them.  I don't see their profession as any less worthy/respectable than a politician or policeman or military person.  

As an ex military person with friends who are cops in UK the only thing I would say in reply to your post is that her profession is more honest than being a politician, anywhere.

??

• Thanks 1

Just now, boomerangutang said:

On the one hand I have respect for people who work very hard, show dedication, get up every morning when they really don't want to, to go to work.  And on the other hand, I feel sad for them because they are spending their whole life working, often with just one day off a week.  They have no time to go anywhere, or do anything.  They have no hobbies or interests.   A lot of them will make it to old age without having been outside Thailand.

So, being a whore is on the face of it a good career choice, but they don't save their money or spend it wisely, they get drunk every night, and they end up in the same position when they reach 50-60, they haven't done anything with their life or gone anywhere.  They've just had a few more lie-ins in the mornings.

Some of the pretty ones could be really very rich if they would just look after their money properly.  They could use the funds to start a proper business and they'd be set for life.  But that might require a brain which might be too much of an ask.

38 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

A common route is contracting it from a boyfriend/husband back in the village- way before!

There are all sorts of pressures in becoming a prostitute, and declining a customer is not good for the bank balance.

I doubt her opportunity/ability to make truly freewill choices.

25 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

It doesn't do it for me.  I can't have sex with them (and enjoy it) because I know they probably wouldn't be there if they weren't getting paid.  That kills the whole thing.

Also I think the guys paying for sex are disrupting the natural order of things.  They're lazy and often paying for it because they can't get it for free.  It takes girls away from the guys who are putting an effort into taking care of themselves.  It proliferates laziness.  And a lot of the girls who make this career move are pretty, at least the freelancers, so the pool of girls that remain is missing the 9/10 girls.  So the rest of us have to make do with what remains.

Ha,ha.  Nasty old guys stealing all the chicks that would otherwise be fighting over you,eh!

Ever thought of becoming mommysboy2?

Edited by mommysboy
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Up to you, but you no what to do if you want to bang them 9/10ers.

as for the laziness and all that i dont agree there are all kind of people that are "paying" for it prostitution is at all levels of society just like drugs.

and what exactly do u  you call "taking care of themselves" me and most the people around me the ones i know well, and the ones i know "bang hookers" frequently take great care of themselves gym, nutrition etc...it Just depends what kind of person you are.

and last but not least you wont find many women who Will stay with you in the long ruin if you have nothing. Millions of ways to "hook" you not only sex

Sure, I'm not saying every person using prostitutes is the typical beer gutted white guy.  But there is a disproportionate number of those type of men procuring the services of prostitutes, world over.  In Thailand you only need to stand at the end of Soi Cowboy and watch the guys coming out with a girl on their arm.  Compare that to the local park where you have what we might consider more 'evenly-matched' Farang/Thai couples.

On 04/04/2018 at 9:34 AM, JOC said:

Note she was only found HIV positive after having "sex with dozens of men".....

Note: In Taiwan, immigration does not test all arriving passengers for HIV and keep them in quatantine until the results are available.

9 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Getting married disrupts the nature order.

Your thinking reminds me of a female.....

12 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Regarding oral sex, this is true, unless you're running around with ulcers and bleeding gums. The second point is wrong - the odds of getting it during unprotected vaginal sex are much higher, you need to go back and reread what the report said.

The odds of getting killed by your wife would depend on what kind of person you married, but they might be increased substantially if you go home having contracted HIV. 

I was referring to vaginal oral sex, not unprotected intercourse.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Yes, sharing needles with infected partner is a major factor.