American jailed over sexual abuse of 12 boys

geovalin

Takeo Provincial Court has sentenced a Cambodian-American man to seven years in prison for purchasing child prostitution in Tram Kak district, where he molested at least 12 underage boys from 2013 to 2015 at a pagoda. Anti-paedophile NGO Action Pour Les Enfants issued a statement about the verdict yesterday, saying that the court convicted Tan Saravuth, 48, and sentenced him to seven years in prison last week.

Lim Sokhorn, spokesman for the provincial court, confirmed the case yesterday. “Takeo Provincial Court decided to sentence Cambodian-American Tan Saravuth to seven years in prison for purchasing child prostitution in Tram Kak district’s Sre Ronong commune from 2013 to 2015,” he said.

Aple said that police began investigating Mr Saravuth in 2016 for suspected child sexual abuse and exploitation. During the investigation, Anti-Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection police identified 17 potential victims, all aged between eight and 15.

read more http://www.khmertimeskh.com/50299572/american-jailed-over-sexual-abuse-of-12-boys/

khmer_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khmer Times 05/04

All these Americans, nothing but paedophiles who come to abuse children in Asia ...

...Sorry, sorry I was wrong, this kind of stupid and baseless generalization should be made on TV only for the Thai people ...:sorry:

Edited by Tchooptip
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

58 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

All these Americans, nothing but paedophiles who come to abuse children in Asia ...

...Sorry, sorry I was wrong, this kind of stupid and baseless generalization should be made on TV only for the Thai people ...:sorry:

Guy is Cambodian American - see name - but I would imagine clickbait 'American' will get more hits. Still, let's hope he gets a very sore botty in the next few years.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

A mericans..just like that dead scmbg  serial child rapist Jimmy Saville..oh wait a sec.    he was a limey and EXTREMELY close to little Prince Charlie and the "royal family" ..And then there was the scandal in the house of lords and the krays...

• Haha 2

OK since the OP, a moderator I suppose,  posted this as well, "Le Francophone",   I feel compelled to bring up the OT matter of France recently  lowering the legal age of consent to 15.    

The world evolves and not always for the better,  perhaps.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1