Last pass login

janclaes47

In the past hour the electricity in may area went down 3 times for a few seconds, while I was on the pc

On the latest reboot, all my saved logins were removed, so had to login again to gmail , TV etc. It still remembered the username and passwords, but there was no auto login to any site.

What is more, my last pass is disabled ( black icon in the toolbar ) and I also don't get an option to login to it.

When I click on the icon, all the happens is an arrow appears below, but no login screen or whatever.

Anyone can advise, I'm on firefox

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Stocky said:

You've no backup of the Firefox profile?

The firefox profile is not the problem I assume, because everything is still there, but I can't login to my last pass.

If I left click on the icon I don't get the login option like Langsuanman, but only a white arrow.

I'm logged into my firefox.

A flame post has been removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.