Good Tailor in Bangkok?

Jakuten

Could I ask for advice/ opinions on good tailors in Bangkok? I am looking to buy normal western style business suits. I have used Jackie's on Sukhumvit Road for many years, but have found the results to be going downhill a bit recently. Any advice much appreciated.

10 minutes ago, Stocky said:

I've used Raja's Fashions at 160 Sukhumvit Road. Very happy with the quality of their work and the price is reasonable too.

Yes, I second the recomendation for Raja's.     A bit more specific they are located between Soi 6 and 8.

Any of the 'big ones'....  will do a similar job IMO. 

I've tried Narry's (Lad Prao) and Raja's (Soi 4) but found them falling short with regards to quality. 

Ultimately, the best suits I've worn have been off the rack (Paul Smith and Hugo Boss) - Easy enough to find the perfect fit for a 'conventional' 6 footer... 

I expect that for someone of a non-conventional body size the tailoring will make big difference.

Avoid indian tailors like plague, they're all a front who use the same sweatshop to finish the suits.

Raja sucks big time

Narin Couture....google them

They have a good reputation for fully canvassed suits 

but advice is to take ur own material as cloth in thailand attracts huge duties and is very pricy

three times the cost of tailoring approximately.

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Avoid indian tailors like plague, they're all a front who use the same sweatshop to finish the suits.

Raja sucks big time

Narin Couture....google them

They have a good reputation for fully canvassed suits 

but advice is to take ur own material as cloth in thailand attracts huge duties and is very pricy

three times the cost of tailoring approximately.

Narin are legit.

Narin and Tanika if you want full canvassed (but they take weeks and expect to pay 60k+ thb)

For a fused suit (which is every other tailor no matter what they tell you), Tailor On Ten is the best.

https://www.tailoronten.com/