Recommendations on short term housing

livinthailandos

i'm looking to rent a apartment or condo for 1 to 3 months and I need recommendations and websites on where to look in bangkok, my only requirements are:
Maximum Rent 25,000 THB
Near BTS / MRT if possible
Size wise - i'm ok with 28 sqm for the place
Should have elevator  
Washing machine if possible
Free Wifi
Cable TV
Air Conditioning

Look forward to any help everyone can provide

Do you mean fully furnished, bedding, linen etc ? There are hotels at one end of the spectrum and apartments with no furniture, you need to get the electricity connected etc, and variations in-between

For that budget and that amount of time, why not just stay in a hotel long term. A hotel will include wi-fi, cable etc, and it will include electricity, linen, cleaning and more. No need sign a lease or pay a deposit.

Edited by Peterw42

Plenty of new condos around the Petchaburi MRT...just wander in and they all have letting agents out front.

You will get a fully furnished 1 bed at around 55 sqm for 25k Baht. Only issue might be a 3 month lease being too short.

On 08/04/2018 at 7:15 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

Plenty of new condos around the Petchaburi MRT...just wander in and they all have letting agents out front.

You will get a fully furnished 1 bed at around 55 sqm for 25k Baht. Only issue might be a 3 month lease being too short.

He's looking for a specific recommendation, not some advice to wander around a general area looking for condos that may or may not accept a 3-month lease.

"Belleville apartment" soi sukhumvit 23. Been staying there on and off for years. They have a website google it. Great place, feels like home. Top end of your budget, everything you need except the elevator, but only about 4 floors homey place. Usually full, but can drop in to view available units coming up and maybe get lucky. If you email the manager she can send pics of the apts and can reserve for you and let you know when they are available.

if you get my favorite apt make sure to wash the bedding when u leave...

Edited by Dick Crank