Which relationship is for you?

soistalker

I was in Big C a while back, and a 50 year old Thai woman was walking with a 60 year old British man (I'm guessing the ages as I didn't card them) in the store. Nothing seemed wrong, then she slapped him hard on the face twice. He began to protest this, in a country British accent. I almost said something to him along the lines of 'you don't need this abuse' but it was none of my business, and getting involved with a domestic situation is not advisable.

They didn't look like the 3000baht a month Soi bukao sh!thole apartment type. They looked like the 'married couple  you money house me same same' type that you can't walk away from without walking away penniless type. 

All in all, I'd rather get stabbed and get it over with.

• Haha 2

I was in Big C a while back, and a 50 year old Thai woman was walking with a 60 year old British man (I'm guessing the ages as I didn't card them) in the store. Nothing seemed wrong, then she slapped him hard on the face twice. He began to protest this, in a country British accent. I almost said something to him along the lines of 'you don't need this abuse' but it was none of my business, and getting involved with a domestic situation is not advisable.

They didn't look like the 3000baht a month Soi bukao sh!thole apartment type. They looked like the 'married couple  you money house me same same' type that you can't walk away from without walking away penniless type. 

All in all, I'd rather get stabbed and get it over with.

I'm not sure the 67 year old Brit in the news stabbed by his thai partner with a fruit knife would agree.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, giddyup said:

What is it? Don't see a question only some meaningless anecdote. So you are correct, I don't get it.

I don't get it either.

the OP saw a couple who obviously has enough of an argument that the woman slapped the man in the face, he don;t know  what precipitated the incident, could be that the woman was right. 

But the OP rather get stabbed than slapped in the face?

Did I miss something?

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1