PM Prayut stresses importance of family and love

webfact

PM stresses importance of family and love

PNSOC610415001000703.jpg

BANGKOK, 16th April 2018 (NNT) – Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha has called on every family to be loving and spend quality time together this Songkran holiday. 

Gen Prayut’s message was conveyed on the weekend by Government Spokesperson Lt Gen Sansern Kaewkamnerd. 

He said family is one of the most important institutions of Thai society and serves as the foundation of a strong and stable nation. Family provides for the rearing of children, provides a sense of identity among its members, and transfers culture between generations. 

Because a peaceful society is made up of warm and loving families, Gen Prayut has asked family members to spend time during this year’s Songkran Festival, just being with one another. 

To make sure that Thai families can support themselves, the government has introduced many campaigns and assistance measures such as the state fund for infants, career development programs, the National Savings Fund, monthly allowances for senior citizens, and the employment of elderly persons. 

The prime minister then asked Thai youngsters to reach out to their older relatives more often and find topics to talk about such as the history of Thailand and its regions or useful tips to live a happy life.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2018-04-16
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha has called on every family to be loving and spend quality time together this Songkran holiday. 

Sadly, the only way some of these families can spend time together will be at the morgue!

• Haha 2

sadly enough, this country is full of male & in my case, female narcissistic psychopaths ...

they do what they want without regard of even their children, hurt them, insult them

and the stupid farang has to keep his cool all the time or he might end up in jail, not like thai men that can afford to beat the sense into the thai one or just leaving her, without losing his right to stay in the country

ps: my wife has more testosterone than me, is fat, overweight, agressive  (estrogen dominance , insulin resistance, turns estrogen into testosterone, and in fat overweight men, their testosterone is turned into estrogen, hence the man boobs, emotions)...   but I am lean and weigh 20 kilograms less then my wife...

• Haha 2

To much love about is what I say, To many children from the age of 12 walking around holding hands. They seem to need a girlfriend/ boyfriend at a young age.Then After a few years the Guy runs off leaving the female with a baby for mam/ grandma to take care of . Then the sycle starts over again.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

a peaceful society is made up of warm and loving families

So says the man who also said "he will “probably just execute” any journalist who does not “report the truth”. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/25/kill-journalists-report-truth-thai-leader-prayuth-chan-ocha

In Prayut's society everyone must know their place.

According to Kamchorn Tatiyakawee, Education Ministry permanent-secretary, the three major pillars of Thai society are the nation, religion, and the monarchy.

https://www.chiangraitimes.com/prime-minister-prayut-chan-o-chas-moral-curriculum-to-be-implemented.html

Where is family or even "The People?"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

So says the man who also said "he will “probably just execute” any journalist who does not “report the truth”. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/25/kill-journalists-report-truth-thai-leader-prayuth-chan-ocha

In Prayut's society everyone must know their place.

According to Kamchorn Tatiyakawee, Education Ministry permanent-secretary, the three major pillars of Thai society are the nation, religion, and the monarchy.

https://www.chiangraitimes.com/prime-minister-prayut-chan-o-chas-moral-curriculum-to-be-implemented.html

Where is family or even "The People?"

Or in other words: you the people serve us as gawds

What a complete clown. Why doesn't he just lobotomize everyone or do what Syria does as using chemical weapons to stop all resilience to his sanitation sterilization plans. This guy is evil as he wants it his way and is not subject to any corruption investigation. He can talk about elections all he likes to, but he needs to change the definition and use another word. elections they are not.  

• Like 2

Yes I feel his importance of family and love every time I go to get a new visa based on marriage or the fact that my children are Thai I'm sure every farang feels the same when they cover the costs of their in-law s stupidities and financial planning issues!!

• Like 1

The prime minister then asked Thai youngsters to reach out to their older relatives more often and find topics to talk about such as the history of Thailand and its regions or useful tips to live a happy life.

I'd rather he just tell the little beggars to get off their smartphones.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The prime minister then asked Thai youngsters to reach out to their older relatives more often and find topics to talk about such as the history of Thailand and its regions

I wonder how that works for the Muslims in the South?

So, besides being an unelected and inept government official, he now proposes to take on the duties of the local monks. What a guy. So well versed in the arts of humanity :sleep: