Belarusian prostitute has her day in Thai court

webfact

Belarusian prostitute has her day in BKK court

"I am the only witness and the missing link in the connection between Russia and the US elections"

By Tanutam Thawan

a42fc3845a98cdd3bdfba5cc20398ad5-1-1021x

Anastasia Vashukevich, the Belarusian model and self-branded sex-guru detained in Bangkok, who made extravagant claims about alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 US election, is due in court today. She has offered to dump on several Russian businessmen linked with Russian President Putin with alleged links to US businessmen and politicians close to the US President.

Anastasia Vashukevich, AKA Nastya Rybka, was one of nine foreigners arrested in Pattaya last February after raids on so-called sex courses where participants paid 20,000 for training with the promise of a certificate if they completed the course.

Police originally help them over visa and work permit issues but she was eventually charged with soliciting and ‘criminal association’ by Pattaya Police. Three participants, who were arrested at the same time as Anastasia, have either been deported or are awaiting deportation according to Thai immigration officials.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/belarusian-prostitute-has-her-day-in-bkk-court

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-04-17

“Thai Immigration is dancing to the tune of Russia and will simply kill us if Thailand gives us to Russia.”  Instagram/Nastya_Rybka.ru

Probing such serious crimes takes time. Thailand's finest are on the job.

5ad5ab14d0fcb_Nastya2.jpg.e4ec94e7fb355f6422919a81d5b4a954.jpg

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

People pay lots of money for lots of questionable things. There's an Israeli guy who got the idea to take mud from the Dead Sea, put it in pretty little white bottles, and sell the stuff for high prices in perfume shops.  It worked!   You may have bought some Dead Sea mud for your Thai g.f., and she loved you for it.

As for the OP:  I admire the Belarusian.  BTW, she may not be a prostitute.  Thus far, she's alleged to have led a course for people to choose to pay for, which didn't involve her doing sexual acts on anyone.  That's not prostitution. 

The press corps and many Thaivisa posters are going gaga about her because she's attractive in a sexual way.  Try to get beyond that, and see what she has to say.  Maybe she does have some dirt on Manafort cajoling with Russian tycoons.  ...could be interesting.   She may also have recordings and pics.  Otherwise, why are Russian and Trumpist right wingers so interested in shutting her up?

If the Russians wanted her to be quiet she would already be dead?

Same for the Americans i guess.

Is it a Certificate IV in Sex Education? I looked it up but couldn’t find any of the Units of Competencies. 

Just what is a "Certificate IV in Sex Education", I wonder?
And what orgasmic scale might the units be measured in?
My mind is working overtime trying to 'penitrate' this matter.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, seajae said:

wow, 20,000 baht for sex and then you get a certificate, what a bargain(not), have to wonder how many idiots took them up on it

Well she set up in a place that clearly has punters that will pay that sort of money.

Western tourists and expats .

2 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

People pay lots of money for lots of questionable things. There's an Israeli guy who got the idea to take mud from the Dead Sea, put it in pretty little white bottles, and sell the stuff for high prices in perfume shops.  It worked!   You may have bought some Dead Sea mud for your Thai g.f., and she loved you for it.

As for the OP:  I admire the Belarusian.  BTW, she may not be a prostitute.  Thus far, she's alleged to have led a course for people to choose to pay for, which didn't involve her doing sexual acts on anyone.  That's not prostitution. 

The press corps and many Thaivisa posters are going gaga about her because she's attractive in a sexual way.  Try to get beyond that, and see what she has to say.  Maybe she does have some dirt on Manafort cajoling with Russian tycoons.  ...could be interesting.   She may also have recordings and pics.  Otherwise, why are Russian and Trumpist right wingers so interested in shutting her up?

Sorry she are not attractive and surely a prostitute and nobody try to shut her up because if she had any evidence Russia had already made her disappear 

So stop your fantasies about her and wake up 

Trump or Russia are not interested in her 

• Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Expatthailover said:

Well she set up in a place that clearly has punters that will pay that sort of money.

Western tourists and expats .

Really, sex lessons? As useless as driving lessons from a local!

Edited by PatOngo
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

It's easy for some people to denigrate a woman who works in the sex-for-hire biz.  Think again.  If you look at the big picture of heritage, everyone of us has prostitution in our heritage.  

It was former 'hookers' (I don't like the term, but I'll quote you), ....who were most responsible for rebuilding San Francisco after the big earthquake. 

Sex-for-hire people pump a lot of money into local economies.  If you have a business, are you going to deny sex-for-hire people from spending money at your biz, because you look down on them as cheap and dirty and somehow 2nd class people?

RE; the OP:  ...she said earlier, that if she was forced to return to Moscow or Belarus, there were some well-connected people who would cause her harm, throw her in jail, or possible kill her.  Perhaps prostitute haters don't mind if she's killed (for what she knows about VIPs) ....but I'd rather see her live her life.

Well said regarding the value of sex workers and their economic and social value.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cat handler said:

Is it a Certificate IV in Sex Education? I looked it up but couldn’t find any of the Units of Competencies. 

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Just what is a "Certificate IV in Sex Education", I wonder? And what orgasmic scale might the units be measured in? My mind is working overtime trying to 'penitrate' this matter.

It's easy to smirk and giggle at a topic like 'sex education' ....but if you're in touch with reality, you'll know than a large % of the general populace have sexual hang-ups.  Sexual problems are one of the most common reasons for couples breaking up (along with money problems and infidelity, which relates to sexual issues).  A sex education seminar, if done right, could do worlds of improvements for some people.  If you don't think sexual issues can be problematic, then perhaps you've been living in a hermetically sealed silicone tube. 

1 hour ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Sorry she are not attractive and surely a prostitute and nobody try to shut her up because if she had any evidence Russia had already made her disappear. So stop your fantasies about her and wake up Trump or Russia are not interested in her 

You and I don't have to agree whether she's attractive.  She looks quite good to me.  If Russians wanted her snuffed out, they'd be smart to get her back to their turf to do it.  Not like N.Korea killing Kim's brother at a Malaysian airport.  That was stupid and messy (and cruel).

And you know that Trump's people aren't interested in her?  Wow, you must have some very interesting info, that very few people are privy to.  

Did you know that none of the problems Cohen and Trump are embroiled in right now (seizure of data, possible indictments, etc) re; Cohen would be happening at all IF.....  a bank clerk somewhere in the US hadn't questioned a payment by one of the bank's account holders.  You see what I'm getting at?   Just one little person doing a seemingly insignificant thing, ....can set the ball rolling for the destruction of dozens of big fat careers, including Cohen's and Trump's.  

Similarly, it's possible the Belarus' girl has info that could cause a lot of pain for some big shot VIP law-breakers in Russia and the US.  I'm not saying it's a sure thing - but it's worth taking a look at.  If it's found that the Russian lass has nothing, then so be it, .....back to other things.