Belarusian prostitute has her day in Thai court

webfact

Interesting and compelling facts in this adventure.

1.  Does she have damaging information?  Well, why did Russia send Nikolai Patrushev to Thailand.  Every indication is that it was he who "tipped" the Thai police that resulted in the arrests.  This guy is scary!  If Russia saw fit to send him, they must suspect she has something damaging.

From Wikipedia;

Nikolai Platonovich Patrushev (Russian: Никола́й Плато́нович Па́трушев) (born 11 July 1951) is a Russian politician and security and intelligence officer. He served as Director of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB), which is the main successor organization to the Soviet KGB (excluding foreign intelligence), from 1999 to 2008, and he has been Secretary of the Security Council of Russia since 2008.[1][2].

image.png.165a9df4f1e45608bb2c63364d5cab6f.png

2.  The FBI tried to interview Vashukevich but was blocked by Thai authorities and, according to news reports, was told only only attorneys are allowed in Thai jails.  Curious.  But apparently they've taken it seriously enough to send field agents.

Now the good part...  The back stories.

1.  Russia can't "eliminate" Vashukevich before they know if and where any tapes or videos are hidden.

2.  Trump and all his controlled minions - that would be ambassadors and cabinet members - undoubtedly do NOT want Vashukevich going public.  My guess is they are as concerned if not more so than the Russians.  The FBI and maybe parts of the CIA DO want any info they can get.  So you've probably got a some serious inter agency chess going on in the USA.  Manifort is probably sending secret  pleas to Derpaska to off the girl now!

3.  So what would you do if you were the Thai authorities (take your pick of departments)?

A.  Pit the Americans versus the Russians in a brown envelope bidding war?

B.  Use her for leverage for more favorable trade status?

C.  keep her and "own" both Russia and the USA for a good long while.  You could think of   Vashukevich as a kind of living breathing pee pee tapes.

I find this entire adventure to be more entertaining than the best spy novels.  We live in interesting times.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/18/2018 at 3:09 PM, just bob said:

Interesting and compelling facts in this adventure.

1.  Does she have damaging information?  Well, why did Russia send Nikolai Patrushev to Thailand.  Every indication is that it was he who "tipped" the Thai police that resulted in the arrests.  This guy is scary!  If Russia saw fit to send him, they must suspect she has something damaging.

From Wikipedia;

Nikolai Platonovich Patrushev (Russian: Никола́й Плато́нович Па́трушев) (born 11 July 1951) is a Russian politician and security and intelligence officer. He served as Director of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB), which is the main successor organization to the Soviet KGB (excluding foreign intelligence), from 1999 to 2008, and he has been Secretary of the Security Council of Russia since 2008.[1][2].

image.png.165a9df4f1e45608bb2c63364d5cab6f.png

2.  The FBI tried to interview Vashukevich but was blocked by Thai authorities and, according to news reports, was told only only attorneys are allowed in Thai jails.  Curious.  But apparently they've taken it seriously enough to send field agents.

Now the good part...  The back stories.

1.  Russia can't "eliminate" Vashukevich before they know if and where any tapes or videos are hidden.

2.  Trump and all his controlled minions - that would be ambassadors and cabinet members - undoubtedly do NOT want Vashukevich going public.  My guess is they are as concerned if not more so than the Russians.  The FBI and maybe parts of the CIA DO want any info they can get.  So you've probably got a some serious inter agency chess going on in the USA.  Manifort is probably sending secret  pleas to Derpaska to off the girl now!

3.  So what would you do if you were the Thai authorities (take your pick of departments)?

A.  Pit the Americans versus the Russians in a brown envelope bidding war?

B.  Use her for leverage for more favorable trade status?

C.  keep her and "own" both Russia and the USA for a good long while.  You could think of   Vashukevich as a kind of living breathing pee pee tapes.

I find this entire adventure to be more entertaining than the best spy novels.  We live in interesting times.

You lost me when you said, "The FBI tried to interview Vashukevich but was blocked by Thai authorities"  You actually think the Thai police would not cooperate with US police, for a hooker?

Edited by smotherb

On 4/17/2018 at 2:41 AM, seajae said:

wow, 20,000 baht for sex and then you get a certificate, what a bargain(not), have to wonder how many idiots took them up on it

Not bad if the course entails on-hand experience with beautiful girls every night for the duration of the course (two weeks?). Otherwise, how do they know one has mastered the course materials and eligible for a certificate?

7 hours ago, smotherb said:

You lost me when you said, "The FBI tried to interview Vashukevich but was blocked by Thai authorities"  You actually think the Thai police would not cooperate with US police, for a hooker?

Democrats have lost it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

Not bad if the course entails on-hand experience with beautiful girls every night for the duration of the course (two weeks?). Otherwise, how do they know one has mastered the course materials and eligible for a certificate?

It's a con dude.

• 3 months later...
On 4/18/2018 at 10:25 AM, jing jing said:

Interesting comment.  Would you please post an example of a woman you consider attractive?  Just for comparison here is a picture of the woman you call an "ugly skank:"

Screenshot_20180417-201338.thumb.jpg.797f64fdc64e4c9d90d5f8e3296900f3.jpg

Still   "trolling" down through the pages to see if anyone has enlightened us yet as to the outcome of her day in court.   And yes.  Very  attractive if you like that sort of thing!!!  And many of us do.  I suspect many of the "haters" would not turn her down either.  Very pretty and if she is typical of her origins, very smart too.  I have had two Ukrainian gf's.  One owned her own (legit) business in Ukraine in a place i cannot spell on the river Dneip and the other was born in Ukraine but had been an ex Full Colonel in the Russian army (signals) (and a  High School Maths teacher and accountant in Yekaterinberg)  but when I met her, a migrated Permanent Resident in my home country.   Interesting people, and VERY SMART in a survival type of mode.  I have been to Russia once too, hunting deer.  Bikin River area, 500km north of Vladivostock, September 2,000.   Just in case anyone thinks I am B'S'ing.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:44 PM, darksidedog said:

Damn! I was at the court earlier this morning too. Don't know if she could have taught me anything new, but I am sure I would have had a lot of fun finding out.

Seems you where lucky to come out free man …    ?.    (joking !!!)

• Haha 1

On 4/18/2018 at 4:55 AM, Justfine said:

5 was generous to her. She's an ugly skank.

Good luck if you like that.

On 4/18/2018 at 8:55 AM, jing jing said:

Interesting comment.  Would you please post an example of a woman you consider attractive?  Just for comparison here is a picture of the woman you call an "ugly skank:"

Screenshot_20180417-201338.thumb.jpg.797f64fdc64e4c9d90d5f8e3296900f3.jpg

Are you surprised at that comment?

Majority of TVF 'worriers' have a similar attitude - they are on cloud 9!

• Like 1

On 4/17/2018 at 3:00 PM, boomerangutang said:

People pay lots of money for lots of questionable things. There's an Israeli guy who got the idea to take mud from the Dead Sea, put it in pretty little white bottles, and sell the stuff for high prices in perfume shops.  It worked!   You may have bought some Dead Sea mud for your Thai g.f., and she loved you for it.

As for the OP:  I admire the Belarusian.  BTW, she may not be a prostitute.  Thus far, she's alleged to have led a course for people to choose to pay for, which didn't involve her doing sexual acts on anyone.  That's not prostitution. 

The press corps and many Thaivisa posters are going gaga about her because she's attractive in a sexual way.  Try to get beyond that, and see what she has to say.  Maybe she does have some dirt on Manafort cajoling with Russian tycoons.  ...could be interesting.   She may also have recordings and pics.  Otherwise, why are Russian and Trumpist right wingers so interested in shutting her up?

she are a prostitute she gets money for sex yes... 

and nobody trying to shut he up 

And just because you don't like Mr.  Trump it doesn't mean he try anything... 

If Russians want to shut her up she was already dead

She just a prostitute with meny lies and will do anything for not go jail or get kick out of Thailand