Visa HELP!!!

Hello,

The Labour Department issued me a blue book and this is my first issuance of the Work Permit (Valid for 6 months only). Right now I am still on a non-b which will expire after 3 months. Should I go right away to the immigration changewattana to process the extension visa or should I wait 21 days prior to the expiration of my current non-b visa and have it extended afterwards?? Please clarify. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Kim93
clarification.

15 minutes ago, Kim93 said:

so to sum it up, this is the same non immigrant visa (B) but has different set of document required since I already have work permit and applying for an extension am I right? Thanks.

It will not be a non-b visa. It will be a one year extension of the 90 day entry from your non-b visa.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It will not be a non-b visa. It will be a one year extension of the 90 day entry from your non-b visa.

Thank you for clarifying. I also read the link you sent me. I am earning the exact amount as stated on the Annex A of Table of Income for Criteria. I will receive 2 months of salary by the time my non-b expires. As per the link you gave me one of the requirement is to submit a personal income tax, in my situation, am I still required to submit one? 

4 minutes ago, Kim93 said:

As per the link you gave me one of the requirement is to submit a personal income tax, in my situation, am I still required to submit one? 

You employer will need to submit proof that income taxes have been for the period of your employment since you have not worked long enough to of done a tax return for last year.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

You employer will need to submit proof that income taxes have been for the period of your employment since you have not worked long enough to of done a tax return for last year.

So in that case there is no need for me to file Personal Income Tax for the fiscal year 2017 since I am yet to be employed the time (Obviously lol) and Immigration will not ask me for this requirement and only the Company should present the proof that they paid the tax for the year 2017 correct? Thank you 

13 minutes ago, Kim93 said:

Thank you for clarifying. I also read the link you sent me. I am earning the exact amount as stated on the Annex A of Table of Income for Criteria. I will receive 2 months of salary by the time my non-b expires. As per the link you gave me one of the requirement is to submit a personal income tax, in my situation, am I still required to submit one? 

The tax docs requirement will also depend on your employer, schools have tax exemption and so applications for teachers are slightly different than for other professions.

6 minutes ago, Kim93 said:

So in that case there is no need for me to file Personal Income Tax for the fiscal year 2017 since I am yet to be employed the time (Obviously lol) and Immigration will not ask me for this requirement and only the Company should present the proof that they paid the tax for the year 2017 correct? Thank you 

I had one extension refused because I could not prove that I had paid tax for the previous months even though I had only just started my job, their advice was to get another visa and then come back for the extension once I had been at the company long enough to qualify.

3 minutes ago, Kim93 said:

Your employer will need to show that taxes have been paid for the period of time you have been working. The list states this "Copy of latest personal income tax return of the applicant (Por.Pro.91), together with receipt (or an explanatory letter)".