Video: High speed police motorcycle then foot chase as drug suspect arrested

webfact

Video: High speed police motorcycle then foot chase as drug suspect arrested

6pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Two videos posted to the Facebook page of the Sadao police in the far south border area of Thailand showed what happened after a man on a motorcycle failed to stop for police.

The man is chased on main roads, side sois and narrow lanes. But the policeman filming on helmet-cam won't give up the chase.

At one point the suspect goes against traffic. Many times potential accidents are only just averted.

In a second video he eventually ditches his bike and sets off on foot in a crowded market.

Finally the policeman is helped in the arrest by a member of the public who holds onto the suspect.

Thai Rath said that the suspect was charged with drug offences related to liquid "krathom" and fleeing and resisting arrest.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-20

• Like 1

saw this this morning on FB, thought the copper did well. i bet the rider was thinking why the <deleted> did i have to get this copper. i was thinking they should give the copper a highly skilled migrant visa and send him to work in London with the Met

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, tagalong said:

All you knockers...The police man DID NOT put any lives at risk.  It was the lowlife he was chasing who did..

Police man has done his job very well and I wish him all the best.

High speed chases by police put lives at risk. The guy wouldn't be driving like that if the police weren't on his tail.

16 hours ago, tagalong said:

All you knockers...The police man DID NOT put any lives at risk.  It was the lowlife he was chasing who did..

Police man has done his job very well and I wish him all the best.

Police forces around the world agree that high speed chases endanger innocent lives.

It takes two to chase, he would not have been fleeing if the policeman was not chasing him, this is very simple stuff, think about it!