British tourist dies of heart attack while watching girls at Soi Cowboy bar

snoop1130

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

It does. They fall off balconies, drown in the  pool/ocean, collapse in their rooms etc. and then we are treated to convoluted claims of criminal plots.

Exactly. Going in public is the only way to avoid a thread full of idiot crimebustin' and conspiracy theories by the Sherlocks of the CSI: TVF. This guy done good, RIP.

RIP to young to go bloke.

For those expats reading this, if you don't go for regular blood test and check ups after 45 years of age, "expect the unexpected", been there done that, nearly went out under 50 even though I was fit, probably what saved me.

The body should be looked at like a car engine to simplify things and is constantly changing, most times we don't know what's in our foods, i.e. level of salts, and have poor eating habits, smoking & drinking also subtracts from our health, the Vaigra/Kamagra tablets if you have a narrowing of the arteries, isn't a good idea because the blood cannot pass through the narrowed arteries as quick as intended and could bring on a heart attack.

Go get your car regularly service, i.e. blood checked every 6 months, exercise 20-30 minutes a day, and everything else in moderation, and avoid the unexpected, therefore living longer, some even say take an aspirin (coated) a day to thin your blood so as to avoid a blockage in the arteries, but Dr's advice always better.

1 hour ago, lanista said:

Why do the British love going to gogo bars which more often than not are staffed by ladyboys in bikinis holding a dildo in their hand?

You're about 30 years too late if you're after pretty girls in  the notorious 'katoey' hovels like Cowboy,Nana and Patpong.

I think the poor Brit who died really didnt know what was going on:passifier:

There writes a man who has obviously never been to Soi Cowboy. Or if he has he had no idea at all what he saw. And you accuse HIM of not knowing what was going on. Oh, the irony!

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

We never know when we are going to go but spare a thought for his family?  Dad or Husband died while in a BKK go-go?  it might sound sort of amusing 'smile on his face' etc. but I don't think his family will see it that way.

Maybe that's your family, so now you're forewarned. Go conventional, but in public, so that your demise thread won't degenerate into a kind of Ninoy Aquino International Airport of bashfests. What about your friends and relatives then? Emulate that guy who choked on his noodle soup at a resto in Jomtien.

His, if he had one, might have been really cool about it for all you know.

Most important is that he doesn't care what his family thinks. Probably continuing the fun up there in the heavenly Soi Cowboy. :smile: You on the other hand might continue eating your noodle soup.

Fatal heart attacks (blockage of heart muscle arteries) are usually very painful.  This is more likely to have been an aortic rupture, where the main artery leaving the heart bursts (maybe in response to increase blood pressure...). 

Almost always fatal, often in seconds, and usually with zero warning or previous signs.  A friend of mine aged 32 was walking along the road and simply collapsed due to a massive rupture for no obvious reason. 

My own father was diagnosed with a degenerating aorta (aneurysm) in his mid 70's.  Regular monitoring showed it was steadily worsening until it was repaired in emergency surgery during a regular check  in his early 80's... He then went on to live a pretty active 10+ more years, and finally passed at 93.

A routine ultrasound scan can usually identify an aneurysm, and IMO is worth doing as you get older, especially if there is familial history...  

5 hours ago, BobBKK said:

We never know when we are going to go but spare a thought for his family?  Dad or Husband died while in a BKK go-go?  it might sound sort of amusing 'smile on his face' etc. but I don't think his family will see it that way.

Mine would know I went just the way I wanted...

5 hours ago, BobBKK said:

It could have been a lot worse , had his heart stopped working six hours later .

17 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I hope I die with a smile on my face, (OK, and a trouser tent pole too),before I know it, rather than hang around senile and incontinent.

When my time comes, if it happens like this I will not be too disappointed.

RIP to him. I do wish to exit in similar fashion. I don’t want to “ fall off” a lady because it might cause  her some distress , so yeah, watching in a go go is fine . Can I order that up from Above or should I ring down below  ? 

2 minutes ago, terryofcrete said:

RIP to him. I do wish to exit in similar fashion. I don’t want to “ fall off” a lady because it might cause  her some distress , so yeah, watching in a go go is fine . Can I order that up from Above or should I ring down below  ? 

GReat idea.    Yes,

I'll have "one of what she ordered"..    You know the drill.

18 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I hope I die with a smile on my face, (OK, and a trouser tent pole too),before I know it, rather than hang around senile and incontinent.

When my time comes, if it happens like this I will not be too disappointed.

Not sure he would agree with you.  I think he may have planned a little romp time later that night.  Now that would surely be a better time to check out.  This sounds a bit premature to me.

3 hours ago, JSixpack said:

Maybe that's your family, so now you're forewarned. Go conventional, but in public, so that your demise thread won't degenerate into a kind of Ninoy Aquino International Airport of bashfests. What about your friends and relatives then? Emulate that guy who choked on his noodle soup at a resto in Jomtien.

His, if he had one, might have been really cool about it for all you know.

Most important is that he doesn't care what his family thinks. Probably continuing the fun up there in the heavenly Soi Cowboy. :smile: You on the other hand might continue eating your noodle soup.

Very sad post. I happen to have some empathy for his close family who will be told the news he died while in a go-go ok?  this can't be helped and nothing can be done but it's not going to make his grand kids glow with pride ok? I go to go-go's, bars and the rest but I very much hope I'll pass away close to home and family. Thank you for your big heart and understanding.

6 hours ago, lanista said:

Why do the British love going to gogo bars which more often than not are staffed by ladyboys in bikinis holding a dildo in their hand?

You're about 30 years too late if you're after pretty girls in  the notorious 'katoey' hovels like Cowboy,Nana and Patpong.

I think the poor Brit who died really didnt know what was going on:passifier:

Troll. Have some decency. But the I guess trolls just can't help themselves.

Archived