Receipt of Notification Jomtien

Just back from the Royal Thai Immigration Office in Jomtien.....since I was back from my escape from all the Songkran crazies in Pattaya for a few weeks, rolled up for my report that I was back in the country....the kind lady at the report desk told me that the next time I leave Thailand and I have not moved into a new place that I did not have to report when I left Thailand and returned...just to do my regular 90 day reporting.....now that is good news.....asked her twice if that was correct and got the OK sign both times.....hope she is correct?   Hate to roll up later and get fined.....??

• Like 1

I just posted a new thread where I was told by the TM.30 folks that if you're on a retirement extension and living in your own condo you need to file a new TM.30 when you get a new extension and/or if you move to a new address.  No need to report after an absence of any length.

Upon return from my previous overseas trip last November, the gals at the desk in the lobby said I needed to file a new TM.30 because mine was too old, but the Immigrations officers on the side of the lobby told me that if I were still living at the same address I didn't need to file a new TM.30.  I thought they were offering information at odds with each other, but it appears each was telling the truth ... each told one half of the policy.