Die hard Man Utd fan makes odyssey to Samui to find his idol - meets Eric Cantona

snoop1130

I'm not doubting he was here but the circumstances appear somewhat manufactured.

Would love to have seen him having a kickaround at the stadium :smile:                                       

Edited by evadgib

The seagulls follow the legend that is Eric.

Thank you for being polite, and you got the reward.

Not only Man United fans should appreciate what he contributed to Football, a majestic few years with only the very best in his class of great players.

And a nice guy too (if not excessively provoked).

Well done Prinya , respect for those with true talent has paid off.

:thumbsup:

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback
  • Like 2

On 4/27/2018 at 10:45 PM, YouYouYou said:

Clicked on this story and refreshing to read, something nice for a change. Great for the Thai fan and nice of Mr. Canton to  oblige. Nice, a nice story on TV for a change.

However, those witty Thai visa guavas try to find the negative in all that is Thailand and troll their angle to dish the story or any story for that matter .... Sad innit ! Mann im getting so bored of this troll site, sry admin you do yer best with the garbage here but the garbage is in overdrive volume. 

I often wonder why many of these posters stay here (or maybe  they dont and are just international trollers). Agreed not all is great in LOS but come on eh, if you troll this story then there is no hope for you.

My rant over, and no im not a footy fan but its a nice story all the same.

Bored yet? Might just ban myself from TV

Many do not live here

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/04/2018 at 9:16 PM, observer90210 said:

Oh dear !!....the once football legend looks like a Pattaya bar stool monger !!....should shape up and dress up a bit better please, Mr CANTONA.

I'm sure he will bear your feelings in mind when he makes his next appearance