Hotels at Lat Krabang.

NoshowJones

Is there regular transport from Swampy to Lat Krabang? I went to Google Earth and zoomed in at Lat Krabang, the station before Swampy, and could not see any hotels although I know there are a few there.

If I book into a hotel in Lat Krabang, then arrive at Swampy, is their regular transport from there to Lat Krabang? If so where do I find it?  Thanks.

• Sad 1

Just about all the hotels around the airport even the cheap ones have a free shuttle to and fro the airport. Or you could take the airport train to Lat Krabang station and walk from there if you really wanted or a bus from the airport bus station.

14 minutes ago, CNXBKKMAN said:

Just about all the hotels around the airport even the cheap ones have a free shuttle to and fro the airport. Or you could take the airport train to Lat Krabang station and walk from there if you really wanted or a bus from the airport bus station.

I had intended to get off the train at Lat Krabang station and find a suitable hotel, but could not see any on Google Earth, so I assume they are more than walking distance from the station, there are probably taxis or tuk tuks at the station but due to past experience with them I just do not trust them.

I have to find transport to a Lat Krabang hotel which I intend to book online from the airport. maybe someone can tell me where to go once I get to the airport.

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I had intended to get off the train at Lat Krabang station and find a suitable hotel, but could not see any on Google Earth, so I assume they are more than walking distance from the station, there are probably taxis or tuk tuks at the station but due to past experience with them I just do not trust them.

I have to find transport to a Lat Krabang hotel which I intend to book online from the airport. maybe someone can tell me where to go once I get to the airport.

When you have google maps open with the Lat Krabang area displayed, type "Hotel" in the search box on the left hand side of the web page.

The hotels in the area should populate with indicative prices for the present time.

As mentioned previously, a great many of the hotels in this area have shuttle service which will provide details on how to access the service from within the booking website.

30 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

When you have google maps open with the Lat Krabang area displayed, type "Hotel" in the search box on the left hand side of the web page.

The hotels in the area should populate with indicative prices for the present time.

As mentioned previously, a great many of the hotels in this area have shuttle service which will provide details on how to access the service from within the booking website.

Thanks, I will do that.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Thanks, I will do that.

Anyone know how to get to Suvarnabhum Oriental Resort from Lat Krabang train station? 

Or would I be better getting off the train at the airport and get a shuttle to Lat Krabang?

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Anyone know how to get to Suvarnabhum Oriental Resort from Lat Krabang train station? 

Or would I be better getting off the train at the airport and get a shuttle to Lat Krabang?

Get the airport link to Lat Krabang station, then taxi to your hotel, it's only a few km's. Have never had any issue with taxis there and should cost less than  100 Baht.

37 minutes ago, Bangkokhatter said:

Get the airport link to Lat Krabang station, then taxi to your hotel, it's only a few km's. Have never had any issue with taxis there and should cost less than  100 Baht.

Maybe do just that. Thanks.

• Sad 1