Garden Waterfall

Hi

Thinking about putting a garden waterfall in my beer garden. l have all the rocks ( Those red volcanic honeycomb ones) Not interested in having fish, just falling water.

l have been looking for a place to find the plastic liners but that seems to be difficult. Have searched the forums but they are old posts with the same problem. Never done anything like this before so  any advice would be good. Have watched youtube but of course finding the  bits and pieces here is hard.I'm in the Kalasin area.

Thanks in advance

I don't know if you'll find flexible liner material, but pre-formed rigid plastic pools are common in various sizes and shapes that you can build around. I don't know your area but I've seen these pre fab pools at plastic shops that display blue plastic drums and clear plastic spray tanks, small row boats, etc. I bought 200 liter orchard sprayer tanks at a shop like this in Chiang Mai on the SuperHighway near the old Carrefour.  I've seen similar shops in Bangkok and other areas. You can't miss the blue plastic products when you drive by. 

26 minutes ago, Oxx said:

Are you sure those rocks aren't laterite? Laterite isn't all that water resistant.

Is that the type of rock you put in BBQ's 

Can't fin any in the packs that are maybe 1 " Diam

As for the WF/Pond they make as mentioned various sized moulds that you would no doubt put in an arrangement flowing down hill