New Roman Catholic Diocese in Northern Thailand CityNews by CityNews

snoop1130

New Roman Catholic Diocese in Northern Thailand

by CityNews

pope.jpg

CityNews – The Roman Catholic Pope Francis has created a new Diocese in Chiang Rai that encompasses the whole of the Northern Thai region, specifically ethnic minorities.

On April 25, it was reported that Pope Francis created a new diocese and appointed Father joseph Wutthilert Haelom, the vicar general of the Bangkok Archdiocese, to oversee its formation.

Full Story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/new-roman-catholic-diocese-northern-thailand/

changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2018-04-27
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, peperobi said:

Give back to the peoples all the money that you and your predecessors steal around the world, do not building new churches.

<deleted> <deleted>Va niquer ta mère

Edited by marco999

3 hours ago, marco999 said:

Dear Marco999, learn to accept the opinion of other peoples that sure make different experiences than you, you can write in English so that other peoples understand what do you mean.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marco999 said:

WOW! Translation: Go <deleted> your mother. Now that is rude. Tsk Tsk...foul mouthed especially for a newb. :post-4641-1156693976: 

If you are religious and buy into superstition, you will find you're in the very tiny minority here. Better get used to it. :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

WOW! Translation: Go <deleted> your mother. Now that is rude. Tsk Tsk...foul mouthed especially for a newb. :post-4641-1156693976: 

If you are religious and buy into superstition, you will find you're in the very tiny minority here. Better get used to it. :biggrin:

Such people must learn what respect of other peoples opinion is! 

16 hours ago, peperobi said:

Dear Marco999, learn to accept the opinion of other peoples that sure make different experiences than you, you can write in English so that other peoples understand what do you mean.

I write it in english and I can said what he can do to his mom but big brother prohibit me using the right words by deleting it and I must use an other language to show my thinking of those idiots and ignorant leftist

Edited by marco999
  • Like 1