Thailand Sports Cable

Is the Premier League over rated?

Perhaps Sports Cable in Thailand is very credible. Personally i've no qualms with what is aired, but not everyone agrees. Premier league, World Series, Cricket or even Badminton are great to watch. Leading to the question...

Q: Do different Nationalities have different expectations of what they expect to see aired on Cable TV?

Can't say I see much of Basketball, Baseball or Bodybuilding...

Your Point's of View?

Thaimee.

I have a real problem with the sports channels here.

its 70% football....english,german,spanish....never ending!!

when its not football its WWF or RAW.

the rest is golf,basketball,and other <deleted>

why do they only show about 10 minutes of sailing,2 hours of rugby(world cup not included),and 1 hour of cricket???????

please please if you have any connections get them to show these other sports more.

im sure im not the only one that needs a fix!

why do they only show about 10 minutes of sailing,2 hours of rugby(world cup not included),and 1 hour of cricket???????

Yes, could certainly do with more rugby, definetly!!

I'd generalise and say it's football repeats which perhaps annoy other people outside of centralised Europe. Perhap's people from America have different taste's?

I'd generalise and say American citizen's can't understand the ruling of European football too well and prefer to favor the World Series as is it's entertainment value is more appealing.

My Prom Queen would be the ''World Rugby Cup all Year long'' if the injuries list could hold up for such a period...or perhaps an International Round Up of all things sporting!!

Thaimee.

yer your right,they cant cater for everyone,but i suppose its better than nothing sometimes.

i live in the country so getting home from work,i do relish having my ubc.its my saviour sometimes.

but whats with the ubc tv guide??

sometimes its missing days,this month its missing the AXN guide(cant know when CSI is on).and theyve changed the layout.v v v confusing