Jackie Chan's Estranged Gay Daughter Says She's Been Homeless for a Month Due to Homophobia

snoop1130

Jackie Chan's Estranged Gay Daughter Says She's Been Homeless for a Month Due to Homophobia

BY MIKE MILLER

2eef411c4285e8dd24c6a41a6ea39b98.jpeg

Image: People.com

Jackie Chan’s estranged daughter and her partner claim they’ve been homeless and sleeping under a bridge “due to homophobic parents.”

Etta Ng, 18, and her girlfriend Andi Autumn posted a short video to YouTube last week claiming that they’ve run out of options because their friends and family have refused to offer them support.

“We’ve been homeless for a month due to homophobic parents. We pretty much slept under a bridge, and other things,” Ng said.

Full Story: http://people.com/movies/jackie-chans-estranged-daughter-says-shes-living-under-bridge-due-homophobic-parents/

• Haha 1

Give the kid a break!

If he made $49 million last year he can certainly afford to pay be a be more supportive parent no matter what her sexuality is.  He will regret this decision later in life

• Like 1

15 hours ago, midas said:

Give the kid a break!

If he made $49 million last year he can certainly afford to pay be a be more supportive parent no matter what her sexuality is.  He will regret this decision later in life

BS,She is just a spoiled brat wanting attention.

• Like 1

My kids are welcome to live with me forever, but not their sexual partners.

They want to have sex, they can do it (with whoever they want) in the privacy of their own homes, financed by their own money.

The only person having sex in my home is me (and my partner of the moment).

I actually have a blanket ban on other adult males entering my property (excluding employees).

So I'm with Jacky Chan on this one, if you want a lover ....... move out.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, midas said:

Give the kid a break!

Read the full article and enlighten yourself.

Here's a quote from her mother :-

" “I feel that if they have no money, they should go find work,” she said. “They shouldn’t film a clip telling others they are broke and who Etta’s father is. People all over the world work hard and don’t rely on someone else’s fame to get money.”

in the past have lectured to friends and families of alcoholics and drug addicts. the hardest thing for them to do is to stop enabling. it means no money to support that lifestyle nor a comfy place to live, hot showers and nice food.

the most loving thing families can do is stop enabling. they can try an intervention to compel someone into rehab but short of that it is allowing them to fell the negative consequences of their choice to drink/drug that motivates them to get sober.

i have a friend from high school that made the amazing statement his parent cured his alcoholism. i asked what did they do

he replied; they changed the door locks on the house

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Nerone said:

the daughter is a drug addict, this is the real reason. Jackie Chan is a down to heart guy, the whole thing is struggling for him

Please don't be like that and start rumors.

Post facts if you have them.

"

whytedaises
It has nothing to do with her being a lesbian. She was 16 when she met her gf, who was hired to be her tutor. Etta stole over 30K worth from her mom. She has tried to get her mom arrested several occasion. Etta was in therapy for other issues but she left home because she wanted to be with her gf. She even dropped out of school and quit her job. Her mom told her if she wants to be on her own then she would need to grow up and get a job. No, this is a spoiled brat who wants to live in luxury using her dads name. This gf is a leech and is fully capable of working. Even the gf's mom tried to extort Ettas mom to give her thousands of dollars. No sympathy or empathy here. She fooled you. She is seeking sympathy by shitting on her parents ans calling them homophobic. Its pretty crystal clear- theyre both lazy."
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, atyclb said:

"

whytedaises
It has nothing to do with her being a lesbian. She was 16 when she met her gf, who was hired to be her tutor. Etta stole over 30K worth from her mom. She has tried to get her mom arrested several occasion. Etta was in therapy for other issues but she left home because she wanted to be with her gf. She even dropped out of school and quit her job. Her mom told her if she wants to be on her own then she would need to grow up and get a job. No, this is a spoiled brat who wants to live in luxury using her dads name. This gf is a leech and is fully capable of working. Even the gf's mom tried to extort Ettas mom to give her thousands of dollars. No sympathy or empathy here. She fooled you. She is seeking sympathy by shitting on her parents ans calling them homophobic. Its pretty crystal clear- theyre both lazy."

Did this daughter become this horrible person over night?

Have the parents been involved with the upbringing on their daughter?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

Have the parents been involved with the upbringing on their daughter?

i don't know

2 hours ago, watcharacters said:

I don't know about this daughter, but my former daughter certainly did (while at university).

What came back was nothing to do with me.

People can change very quickly.

I certainly can't stop them, and have no desire to do so, but I ain't sticking around to endure the result. 

1 minute ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I don't know about this daughter, but my former daughter certainly did (while at university).

What came back was nothing to do with me.

People can change very quickly.

I certainly can't stop them, nothing to do with me, but I ain't sticking around to endure the result. 

Up to you Sir,   but saying "nothing to do with me" and "I ain't sticking around to endure the result."    That's just plain sad for you and your daughter.

I think and hope a better day will come for each of you.

Good luck..

5 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Really? 

So they are homeless and no one absolutely no one will help them.  Whose house and computer are they using to make this video.  I think they are full of it.