Getting a Non-ED Visa in Bali

Need to renew my visa in July and was thinking about going to Bali for a change.  Does anyone have recent experience of getting a visa like this there? Asked my school but they said they weren't sure if I could get it there or not.

Another member inquired about getting a non-Ed visa in Bali last month but unfortunately he did not report back to say whether he went there and got the visa.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maestro said:

Why not do an extension of stay at you local immigration office? This would be better than a new non-Ed visa.

I did try this after my first time doing this. But they said I cold only extend by a short time. I don't remember exactly how long it was but perhaps 14 days and it wasn't cheap. Maybe it's changed since then though?

2 hours ago, Maestro said:

Another member inquired about getting a non-Ed visa in Bali last month but unfortunately he did not report back to say whether he went there and got the visa.

Thanks for that, will send them a PM to see if I can find out. Will post back here if they respond. And I'll post back my experience when I go to get my new one.