Professional career lady (girlfriend)acting suspicious

Goodintentions

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Simply, if there is attraction, there is sex, if there is feelings there is sex, and if there is love, there will be romantic, and if there is any of this, people want to see each other. 

But as you say, if there is a relationship based on pure sense, there can take som time to prove you are th eright one. Obvious, somewhere he lost the signals from her, and do not understand she is like every other woman he meet. It is a good learning to be rejected even for a handsum decent man in his best age even in thailand. 

Thanks for your response Hummin.

I am NOT whatever nutter was here years ago as someone indicated, just for clarity.

Agreed on all of your points. I have admitted here that I do NOT know Thai culture and am learning as I go although I have lived regionally for over 2 decades and visited Thailand many times. I had one Thai girlfriend 20 years ago.

I just find it odd that so many foreigners who apparently live here, apparently in expat bubbles, are unaware of Thai culture.

Ask ANY career professional Thai person about traditional female (non-married) sexual behavior. I have questioned quite a few subtly and they have all stated the same thing.

Most Thai women do NOT sleep around before marriage UNLESS they are in the sex-trade in one way or another. Before you quote the $#%$ out of that and respond, be mature and ask 2 or 3 Thai professionals instead of trying to win an Internet forum arm wrestle. 

This forum enhances its value by the writings of its contributors. Granted their will be no shortage of advice regarding pubs, getting pissed and flings with sex-trade workers. Realize that that is not the subject matter of this thread, 

Thank you.

I understand there is something called pride, but even the queen farts, if you know what I mean (disclaimer, I did not mean the thai Queen for god sake)

Some people put themselves up there, but in the grey area, they are just like others, and have lovers, and so on. No human if not totally non interested in sex or have normal feelings, is what you think or so much want to believe. It is only the picture you see, and not whats behind. Yes, there is people who live like monks, nuns, and they believe in something higher than themselves, and even they fail. 

If that is what you stribe after, a perfect woman, I wish you good luck. I would rather die if I had to live such a life. Passion my friend, and passion doesnt involve all that dogdgy things you claim is a expat bubble. There is more to being expat than sitting in bar and consuming women like beer. 

However the women we meet as expats, is likely to be a bit more on the edge than the rest of the so called thai women. I think that is in most cultures, where woman look outside their own tribe to find men, they also is a bit fallen outside their own society if you understand. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I understand there is something called pride, but even the queen farts, if you know what I mean (disclaimer, I did not mean the thai Queen for god sake)

Some people put themselves up there, but in the grey area, they are just like others, and have lovers, and so on. No human if not totally non interested in sex or have normal feelings, is what you think or so much want to believe. It is only the picture you see, and not whats behind. Yes, there is people who live like monks, nuns, and they believe in something higher than themselves, and even they fail. 

If that is what you stribe after, a perfect woman, I wish you good luck. I would rather die if I had to live such a life. Passion my friend, and passion doesnt involve all that dogdgy things you claim is a expat bubble. There is more to being expat than sitting in bar and consuming women like beer. 

However the women we meet as expats, is likely to be a bit more on the edge than the rest of the so called thai women. I think that is in most cultures, where woman look outside their own tribe to find men, they also is a bit fallen outside their own society if you understand. 

Totally understood !

I do "aim" for a woman matching my desires but I think perfect does not exist, nor would I want it.

And agreed those women will be "on the edge" of society I would add.

I have been an expat since I was 25 in SEA so accustomed to the term and crowd. It was a generalization I said, but by some of the comments here, seems the only Thai women they have interacted with are in the sex trade or professions that do not require tertiary education or an international mindset within a corporate business environment.

but your views are noted. Thx

21 minutes ago, Goodintentions said:

Thanks for your response Hummin.

I am NOT whatever nutter was here years ago as someone indicated, just for clarity.

Agreed on all of your points. I have admitted here that I do NOT know Thai culture and am learning as I go although I have lived regionally for over 2 decades and visited Thailand many times. I had one Thai girlfriend 20 years ago.

I just find it odd that so many foreigners who apparently live here, apparently in expat bubbles, are unaware of Thai culture.

Ask ANY career professional Thai person about traditional female (non-married) sexual behavior. I have questioned quite a few subtly and they have all stated the same thing.

Most Thai women do NOT sleep around before marriage UNLESS they are in the sex-trade in one way or another. Before you quote the $#%$ out of that and respond, be mature and ask 2 or 3 Thai professionals instead of trying to win an Internet forum arm wrestle. 

This forum enhances its value by the writings of its contributors. Granted their will be no shortage of advice regarding pubs, getting pissed and flings with sex-trade workers. Realize that that is not the subject matter of this thread, 

Thank you.

Most Thai women do NOT sleep around before marriage UNLESS they are in the sex-trade in one way or another.

what a load of rubbish you speak. have you be hiding under some rock for 2 deckades. you know nothing about thai women and you really do sound nieaeve. Thai women i think would find you a turn off.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You say we have no understanding of traditional Thai women, wake up.

I married a traditional Thai lady, school director, no touching or sex before we married.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

You admit to stalking your own girlfriend, hells teeth that is the lowest of the low.

Perhaps you should have stated that originally mate, instead of your silly pathetic attempt at humor.

Now at least I see you have "some" credibility. I am sure your closet is entirely clean of skeletons......

I asked for advice...not to be judged. Pretty elementary request.

26 minutes ago, Goodintentions said:

No I have not...please feel free to expand and add value to the thread.

I will expand on that rather stupid comment.

Yes, Thai university women can be promiscuous, but then again it is a generalization on his part.... and some of these University women are after sponsors. 

There is also a huge difference between a 40 year old woman and a 20 year old woman. It is absolutely, perfectly normal for an "older" Thai woman to be disinterested in sex. 

I was dating a Thai university student back in Canada. She was like an energizer bunny and she would refuse nothing. She was also into JAV. She did have a lot of free time and was bored out of her mind. Do I expect the same from my wife who has a career and leaves home at 5am? If I did, I think I would be a real pig.

You can go right now on Tinder and surf hundreds of profiles of Bangkok Uni girls. You will get a lot of replies. This, however, has nothing to do with your situation. You are dealing with a different kind of woman. 

5 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I will expand on that rather stupid comment.

Yes, Thai university women can be promiscuous, but then again it is a generalization on his part.... and some of these University women are after sponsors. 

There is also a huge difference between a 40 year old woman and a 20 year old woman. It is absolutely, perfectly normal for an "older" Thai woman to be disinterested in sex. 

I was dating a Thai university student back in Canada. She was like an energizer bunny and she would refuse nothing. She was also into JAV. She did have a lot of free time and was bored out of her mind. Do I expect the same from my wife who has a career and leaves home at 5am? If I did, I think I would be a real pig.

You can go right now on Tinder and surf hundreds of profiles of Bangkok Uni girls. You will get a lot of replies. This, however, has nothing to do with your situation. You are dealing with a different kind of woman. 

Mate ...thanks for taking time to respond.

As is clear from my earlier posts. I am not into casual sex. I am looking for a serious relationship with a mature woman.

I understand your example between different ages of women, desires and maturity. You seem to be under the supposition that I know little about women and have little experience. perhaps that comes across on here, which would be due to my lack of ability to express my thoughts in writing, not an accurate representation of my experience with women.

My question was not "stupid" as you indicated. My intention is to get answers here that provide some value. One phrase statements/questions such as have I been to a Thai University town provide zero value add, merely request a response.

Thank you for your contribution. 

3 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Nope, it was more a reply to the other guy suggesting you go check out some Universities which is completely irrelevant to your situation.

Pardon me..I missed that ..thx.

1 hour ago, Goodintentions said:

No I have not...please feel free to expand and add value to the thread.

Related image

But that's OK to the  2 gents above: All you have to do is find a 40 year-old Thai woman who was never 20.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Goodintentions said:

Perhaps you should have stated that originally mate, instead of your silly pathetic attempt at humor.

Now at least I see you have "some" credibility. I am sure your closet is entirely clean of skeletons......

I asked for advice...not to be judged. Pretty elementary request.

Getting ratty now, keep calm mate, somebody might be stalking you.:cheesy: l   My closet is so full of skeletons the door will not close.

Edited by colinneil
  • Haha 1

OP,i do not know what exactly is going on but this is what i would do.

Give her a call and tell her you want an honest open conversation about the two of you.

Take it from there and don't kid yourself.

If she has no time?

Maybe later?

Have a headache?

Be gone!!!!

5 minutes ago, poanoi said:

what is JAV abbreviation of ?

I just checked that and was directed to some very interesting videos

It has Japanese ladies in all of them.

You were never asked inside her home.

i would say 100% she is married. if you ever met anyone who she introduce as her 'brother' than he is most probably the husband.

when you traced her on the BTS she is probably meeting another farang BF.

the lazy husband wouldnd mind as long as he gets free money.

id say she is grooming a clueless farang for a 'village wedding' to get dowry money and whatever else she can get.

seen it before, if the issue comes up about a legit marriage, then out will come the many excuses why she cant have marriage with the real paperwork

On 5/2/2018 at 11:38 AM, colinneil said:

You have been stalking your girlfriend, hells teeth man, if there is no trust get out of the relationship.

What would she think of you if she was aware that you were stalking  her.

You say you are 50, but you behave like an adolescent teenager.

Well said. And OP what if you found out your Gf was stalking you?  Creepy man creepy. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jvs said:

OP,i do not know what exactly is going on but this is what i would do.

Give her a call and tell her you want an honest open conversation about the two of you.

Take it from there and don't kid yourself.

If she has no time?

Maybe later?

Have a headache?

Be gone!!!!

thx mate...I have already decided a few days ago to not communicate with her and should their be any communication from her, take it from there. Thanks again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

Well said. And OP what if you found out your Gf was stalking you?  Creepy man creepy. 

You may wish to read the thread in its entirety,prior to making your comments.

I have already detailed my opinion on that and how I feel about my own actions.

I have been stalked a few times and yes I agree with you.

3 hours ago, Goodintentions said:

Most Thai women do NOT sleep around before marriage UNLESS they are in the sex-trade in one way or another.

Half of my kids high school class were pregnant at 15, and living with their 3rd 'husband' by 19.

I'm not sure that counts as 'most' but it sure seems 'a lot' to me.

Sounds to me like you're just another tourist who doesn't understand Thailand at all.

Everyone is banging everyone all the time, from the lowest farm worker right up to the tippy top of the tree.

You just regurgitate all the same old rubbish the other gullible old foreigners have swallowed, hook, line and sinker.

Philippines = same, Vietnam = same.

Laos and China, I've not spent enough time in to say, but I have my suspicions.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1