Where To Get Motorbike Chain Lube..?

Thanh-BKK

<br />Hi Tubber, nice to make your aquaitence again, Yes, ihave RBarons number, you sent it me on the Yam owners club UK site, dont need yet, but have it in my book, <br /><br />Yes, front end great now, despite of all the advice from owners, removed wheel, took off discs, had the floating washers pressed near tight but still floating {slightly} and no more judder or shake from braking.<br /> Happy Bikeing, Lickey.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Lickey - Did you manage to get a set of tyres? There is a shop in Udon owned by a guy named Jimmy near the railway station, he has an R1 and a Goldwing in there, reckon he can get any tyres you want, but I don't have a phone number. Balanced my carbs a few days ago, made a BIG difference, well worth doing. Found some Veloil chain lube 75B a tin, good stuff.

Hi Tubber, rear tyre is getting a bit like a slick now, so next time in Udon will look for this shop, 75b for chain oil, thats good, i see other posters expect to pay 300/400 in CM area,

Personally, im going to stick to my method of cleaning chain [very important!!!] then painting on trans oil, When i first got the bike of Pikey {real genuine bloke} he had bike for 3 years, when i told him chain was a goldlink he was very suprised, he didnt know this, but after a through clean and lube, the gear changeing was really smooth, lost all the previous clunking ect,

Did you use vacumn gauges to do your carbs? Cheers, Lickey...

Did you use vacumn gauges to do your carbs? Cheers, Lickey...

Yes I did, I have a set of Morgan Carbtune Pros, I used to have a set of Davida ones but prefer the Morgans. Whip of the tank, use a washing up liquid bottle as a temporary tank ( it plugs straight in) and the whole thing takes about 1/2 hour including a smoke.