Bangkok taxi driver fined Bt1,000 for allegedly molesting female passenger

webfact

17 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Asoke is directly connected to ARL by MRT.  Makkasan station.  It's only 8-10 minutes or so including the waiting time for the train. 

I prefer the luxury of an uninterrupted drive to Swampy.  Nice driver, nice car, water, newspaper, Easy Pass, all the luggage stored in the boot.  You pay for what you get.

Oh, and no chance my wife being molested en route.  Been using the same company for years.  Reassuringly expensive.

Edited by Here It Is

2 hours ago, The manic said:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/27/uber-london-ban-sexual-assault-california-case-police/

Both in the USA and UK Uber has been associated with a massive rise in Sexual assaults and consequently lost its licence in London. I'm sick of people criticising Bangkok taxi drivers who, by and large do a difficult and stressful job and they do it well for a low price.

And I am sick of having to argue each time with the Bangkok Taxi driver requesting him to turn on the meter.

I am also sick of always having Bangkok Taxi drivers pretending to have no change.

And last of all, sick of the arrogant Bangkok Taxi drivers who choose which errand they wish to take and refuse many others...so it may seem that they earn enough if they can afford to refuse passengers on a specific journey, as they are on the prowl to hunt another customer that can perhaps be cheated.

So please...give us a break with the Bangkok Taxi Driver Fan Club !