U.S. Boy Scouts to change name in appeal to girls

webfact

Girl Guides will remain a girls only club.

The PC  nazi  neo-feminists were saying on RT last night that boys will develop better if they have girls in their group.

The west is going down the drain faster than we expected.

• Thanks 1

What a weak, weak bunch of PC 'leadership'.  And Girl Scouts next?  Boys Brigade?  Hu-MAN?   where will it end?  a bunch of minorities holding sway over the masses it's outrageous we allow this to happen and is why people vote for megalomaniac Trump because they have HAD ENOUGH. 

Anyway what has BSA motorbikes got to do with the Scouts?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

All this started 108 years ago when a Boer War veteran by the name of Robert Baden-Powell started the Boy Scouts on Brownsea Island, Dorset, England, followed shortly thereafter by The Girl Guides..

What's all the fuss about? Are they having bi-sex camping now?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Scouts_of_America#Precursors

Bearing in mind what Baden's grandson turned out like.  :cheesy:

I knew that this would come one day but I was really hoping it would not come in my lifetime.  I know I keep on repeating it but it is that there are so many soy boys these days that have inherited their mothers balls.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lanista said:

Girl Guides will remain a girls only club.

The PC  nazi  neo-feminists were saying on RT last night that boys will develop better if they have girls in their group.

The west is going down the drain faster than we expected.

RT got their message into your head and you repeated it here.

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Perhaps the Scouts have realized that in 2018 young boys going camping in the woods with grown men dressed in shorts is not a particularly smart marketing strategy

I supect they’re inviting the girls along to appeal to a more mainstream audience.

It's ok now... our local scout master got sent packing... 

Speaking of which - *master/mistress will no longer be acceptable to the Agenda! 

When i was young i was in the boy scouts , we cooked on camping trips and did bob a job around town ,the girls were called girl guides and did the same , why all this PC nonsense , next it will be the non binery scout guides .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

When i was young i was in the boy scouts , we cooked on camping trips and did bob a job around town ,the girls were called girl guides and did the same , why all this PC nonsense , next it will be the non binery scout guides .

It’s not PC anything, it’s marketting.

Waiting for the Girl Scouts to drop the Girl name.. and allow boys to join...   

Any time soon ? ?  Will they make my grandson dress in a little uniform with a skirt ? ?    ?  ? 

Throwing our heritage and traditions in the waste basket.....  WHY ? ? ?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

What a weak, weak bunch of PC 'leadership'.  And Girl Scouts next?  Boys Brigade?  Hu-MAN?   where will it end?  a bunch of minorities holding sway over the masses it's outrageous we allow this to happen and is why people vote for megalomaniac Trump because they have HAD ENOUGH. 

I think you maybe on to something.

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Anyway what has BSA motorbikes got to do with the Scouts?

Which minorities are holding sway over the masses?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

The extremely liberal left-wing weirdos. 

You think that’s why the BSA wants to ramp up female membership? Couldn’t be their enrollment dropping like a rock the last couple of decades, eh?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikebike said:

You think that’s why the BSA wants to ramp up female membership? Couldn’t be their enrollment dropping like a rock the last couple of decades, eh?

I think they are unequivocally pandering to the extremely liberal left-wing weirdos in an attempt to capture a minority demographic. 

• Like 2

How about TCCYCIST. for The Camping Club for Young Couples in Sex Training.?   The motto could be When under the stars,on the ground with no wet spot.

Edited by AsiaHand

9 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

I think they are unequivocally pandering to the extremely liberal left-wing weirdos in an attempt to capture a minority demographic. 

Or, more logically, they are looking to expand their enrollment base by 100%.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Or, more logically, they are looking to expand their enrollment base by 100%.

Except women overwhelmingly voted conservative in the last US Presidential election.

Hence, minority, and wouldn't ever capture 100% of anything. 

Most people do actually believe that boys will be boys, and girls will be girls, and both science and popular opinion confirm both. 

• Like 2

Just now, lannarebirth said:

Probably why the NRA youth groups are growing because scouting turned its back on these kids.

I was going to bring this point up earlier but thought better of it.... Considering the demographics of this forum. 

BSA has a long history of alliance with the NRA. 

Hunt. Fish. Shoot. Archery. Horseback riding. Marksmanship. 

There is nothing wrong with kids being kids and boys being boys. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Except women overwhelmingly voted conservative in the last US Presidential election.

Hence, minority, and wouldn't ever capture 100% of anything. 

Most people do actually believe that boys will be boys, and girls will be girls, and both science and popular opinion confirm both. 

Sorry, what does voting have to do with the BSA opening up membership to 100% more possible applicants?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikebike said:

Which minorities are holding sway over the masses?

The PC minority that thinks it's 'OK' for boy scouts to accept girls whilst the girl scouts do not accept boys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1