Sounded Out On My 12 Month Extension Of Stay Application

On 5/4/2018 at 1:38 PM, Suradit69 said:

I

Total BS. Never had any problem and I have documents to back up what I claim. Stick to facts and not your usual fantasies. And the US is not the only country that accepts sworn statements from their citizens rather than assuming that they are liars. Although Thai immgrations probably assumes the same.

Your court system must be on the verge of collapse if it is assumed that anyone giving sworn testimoney is a liar. 

Definitely a case of the blind leading the clueless.

Agree plus I don’t know many Americans swearing falsely to the US government which if caught carries federal prison threats and fines. As for the comment from Giegalo about swearing too low ——that is not a crime and is preferred to telling the thai government you have lots of assets. 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2018 at 8:04 PM, glegolo said:

As said, the immigration knows about the stunts from the americans and probably you the aussies.... thats why they are hard sometimes at you guys..

glegolo

And what "stunts" are you referring to glegolo? Have you some form of evidence that Americans or others are falsifying affidavits? If so, please forward to the US Consulate for investigation of violation of US Federal law. If you have no evidence then I suggest you not make unfounded accusations as you continually do. 

• Like 1