What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

55 minutes ago, Will27 said:

A gripping documentary

Thanks will27---there are 2 covering that.....just lately a series "The Detectives: Inside the Major Crimes Team" has an episode just on that murder

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Thanks will27---there are 2 covering that.....just lately a series "The Detectives: Inside the Major Crimes Team" has an episode just on that murder

I could only find one uploader on tpb, & it's really slow.?

Can you suggest another one?

Thanks

:smile:

If anyone uses a vpn for iPlayer, ITV Hub etc then check out ALL4 ( uk Channel 4 )
There is a pretty big library of stuff new and old , you can stream or download to watch at your leisure .

A lot of box sets with some great uk comedy stuff covering all seasons.
Peep Show, Inbetweeners, Man Down, Shameless, Father Ted, IT Crowd, Friday night dinner, etc.

Plus some great dramas: Handmaids Tale, Humans, The cleaning lady, Thicker than water, The end of the ***king world, Hill Street Blues,etc

Strongly recommend.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

If anyone uses a vpn for iPlayer, ITV Hub etc then check out ALL4 ( uk Channel 4 )
There is a pretty big library of stuff new and old , you can stream or download to watch at your leisure .

Or you can join the one site that downloads everything that is on the UK TV --that includes the news in Welsh etc.....just everything and goes back into the 60s for their programs. Covers the UK 100% just minutes after its been broadcast. Including all radio programs....sit and listen to Billy cottons band show.......if your as old as me.

About Magnate links-- I have used them instead of torrents for some time , because they tell us they are safer from viruses/faster then torrents...etc, in fact I was reading an article that TPB, (that has always run magnet links next to the torrent) might just move away from torrents altogether in favour of them.

Its the little picture of a magnet next to the torrent.

What I didn't know until a few months ago --is that they kept everything that was turned into a Magnet link onto their own site---its a treasure chess for stuff you can not find anywhere else.

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

Or you can join the one site that downloads everything that is on the UK TV --that includes the news in Welsh etc.....just everything and goes back into the 60s for their programs. Covers the UK 100% just minutes after its been broadcast. Including all radio programs....sit and listen to Billy cottons band show.......if your as old as me.

I’d be interested in the name of this site ( pm me if you wish ).

I haven’t lived in the uk since ‘95 so probably missed a lot of good stuff !

Billy who ??.... no , I’m not as old as you ?

9 hours ago, Will27 said:

Unforgotten series 3 starts tonight.

Yes great series Will27---although there are complaints (in the UK) about the amount of times Nicola Walker is being used in the TV program drama's.  Good actress though.

--------------------------

I also like true crime so I caught up with the last episode of "Catching a Killer"...Chan4 (they dont put many out as some last for over a year before being concluded) ----This one was called ---"A knock at the door."

Don't want to post spoilers on it----  but this was one of most saddest crime programs I have watched in some time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Yes great series Will27---although there are complaints (in the UK) about the amount of times Nicola Walker is being used in the TV program drama's.  Good actress though.

I also like true crime so I caught up with the last episode of "Catching a Killer"...Chan4 (they dont put many out as some last for over a year before being concluded) ----This one was called ---"A knock at the door."

Don't want to post spoilers on it----  but this was one of most saddest crime programs I have watched in some time.

Catching a Killer is an outstanding series.

I've been waiting for A Knock at the Door to appear but haven't been able to find it as yet.

12 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Catching a Killer is an outstanding series.

I've been waiting for A Knock at the Door to appear but haven't been able to find it as yet.

Same here.

Looking at the C4 website, the only episode playable is The Search For Natalie Hemming.

The other three episodes (including A Knock At The Door) aren't playable, but I can't work out if that's because they're old episodes, or they haven't been shown yet?

25 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

but I can't work out if that's because they're old episodes, or they haven't been shown yet?

Knock at the door came out 14th of May was put on the internet (by one site) 15th May 2018.

Keep telling everyone the site---they are taking on members now....go ask.

19 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Knock at the door came out 14th of May was put on the internet (by one site) 15th May 2018.

Keep telling everyone the site---they are taking on members now....go ask.

Haven't received your email with the code....

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

Same here.

Looking at the C4 website, the only episode playable is The Search For Natalie Hemming.

The other three episodes (including A Knock At The Door) aren't playable, but I can't work out if that's because they're old episodes, or they haven't been shown yet?

The older ones are available for download at most of the large sites.

21 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I’d be interested in the name of this site ( pm me if you wish ).

I haven’t lived in the uk since ‘95 so probably missed a lot of good stuff !

Billy who ??.... no , I’m not as old as you ?

Anyone else wants to join please PM me. I have invites. First in first served.

As tlcwaterfall mentioned, this is a private tracker and ratio is very important.

Anyone else wants to join please PM me. I have invites. First in first served.
As tlcwaterfall mentioned, this is a private tracker and ratio is very important.

Thanks for the offer ( I know it wasn’t specifically aimed at me ) but I’m overloaded with stuff to watch at the moment ( don’t know where you guys find the time ! ). I’ll leave the invites for others.

If I understand correctly you need to upload as well as download on this site and that involves commitment .

No good for me I’m afraid, I’m useless at commitment........... according to two ex wives anyway !! [emoji3]
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Thanks for the offer ( I know it wasn’t specifically aimed at me ) but I’m overloaded with stuff to watch at the moment ( don’t know where you guys find the time ! ). I’ll leave the invites for others.

If I understand correctly you need to upload as well as download on this site and that involves commitment .

No good for me I’m afraid, I’m useless at commitment........... according to two ex wives anyway !! emoji3.png

Shame you need an invitation to these private streaming clubs. I want an invite too, miss alot of UK television. But like Brexit you can't always count on it and one day your contribution will be tossed to the wind and you'll be over-ruled, casted out by bureaucratic bullying and meddling high stake players.

Why only some have the monopoly on British TV is such a selfish act. A true patriot wouldn't make it invite only. Sounds like a stuck up golf club or yacht club. "You need an invite to join"

images.jpg

Edited by tukkytuktuk

If you like true crime check out “The Game Show Serial Killer” now showing on iTV.

“...explores an investigation into one of Britain’s most prolific serial killers.”

Spoiler alert: this particular killer is only one of a very few in England who will never be released.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No good for me I’m afraid, I’m useless at commitment........... according to two ex wives anyway !! [emoji3]
Only 2? Beginer.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 hours ago, Gregster said:

If you like true crime check out “The Game Show Serial Killer” now showing on iTV

Thanks  Gregster.....I see it was only released 5 days ago......& I did miss it......so much going on

• Like 1

The Five Billion Pound Super Sewer 

If anyone is interested in following great engineering feats, BBC 3 started showing last night (3 parts) what the UK hopes will solve its London sewage problems, (most of which was built by the  Victorians ). Its a tunnel that will run 90 metres under the Thames 20 miles long and 7 meters wide. Special designed Hugh pumps that will take it all away to another (not so salubrious )  part of London  near the isle Of Dogs. ......it took 3 years to build so the 3 parts will cover that starting with the 80 meter entrance shaft that caused a of of problems

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/jul/17/tuesdays-best-tv-the-five-billion-pound-super-sewer-random-acts

4 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

The Five Billion Pound Super Sewer 

If anyone is interested in following great engineering feats, BBC 3 started showing last night (3 parts) what the UK hopes will solve its London sewage problems, (most of which was built by the  Victorians ). Its a tunnel that will run 90 metres under the Thames 20 miles long and 7 meters wide. Special designed Hugh pumps that will take it all away to another (not so salubrious )  part of London  near the isle Of Dogs. ......it took 3 years to build so the 3 parts will cover that starting with the 80 meter entrance shaft that caused a of of problems

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/jul/17/tuesdays-best-tv-the-five-billion-pound-super-sewer-random-acts

Sadly not on TPB yet.