What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

New series the night of, cop series looks really good

This is verrrry good stuff. Hooked from the word go.

Quality we've come to expect from HBO.

Yep, part 1 was excellent.

Based on the UK series Criminal Justice.

• Like 1

Pawn Stars. I love this U.S show. Plenty of shows to watch and all are very watchable and entertaining. If you haven't watched this series before, I highly recommend it. My favourite Harrison is Rick the owner. My favourite expert is the beard of knowledge. For those that already watch the show you can ask them questions on twitter and there is even an android game of the show you can download and play.

• Like 1

The Brothers Grimsby, Sacha Baron Cohen,really funny British humor,

so don't bother watching if you are German,

regards worgeordie

Yes, we are bit retarded in the humour section. I found it utterly disgusting, gave up after 30 minutes. If that's not proof...

smile.png

• Like 2

Just downloaded the first three episodes of a series called "guilt" its about a girl who gets murdered and the fallout of her friend finding her and you wondering if she did it or not , it could have been good , except for two things , the script is awful and the acting so bad i had to switch it off , dont bother .

For me right now I follow Silicon Valley, Real Time with Bill Maher because they are still running. I also watch Better call Saul, Orange is the new black, and Outsiders. Mr Robot is another one that's not bad. Besides that I like documentaries, 60 minutes and occasionally movies. Lately the series seem better quality than the movies that have been coming out.

• Like 2

0sjdOdAl.jpg

Just watched Ip man 3. Absolutely brilliant. Really enjoyable. Kungfu movies like these are becoming rare. I hope there is an Ip man 4 coming out in the future. This is real action not cgi graphics.

Edited by Wilsonandson
  • Like 1

Nice! We had "Dave Allan at Large" on German TV. And I never forgot this outrageous joke about apartheid. Hilarious.

Nice documentary. Enjoyed it very much.

Is Me Before You a bit like that French film that everyone cried over a couple of years ago?

I have it on my list, for Sunday afternoon.

Otherwise, Pats has been watching Ray Donovan - Good, UnReal- Good Containment - Good Love Child - Excellent

And most of her reality shows have been put off for a week, because of 4th of July.

Not a happy kitten, but i did watch a rather well made documentary called The Secret Life of Kittens - wonderful. Gooey.

• Like 1

Is Me Before You a bit like that French film that everyone cried over a couple of years ago?

Its based on a 2012 book by Jojo Moyes…she also wrote a sequel 'After you'.

BUt yea, keep the Kleenex around, you'll need it.

• Like 1

Its based on a 2012 book by Jojo Moyes…she also wrote a sequel 'After you'.

Couldn't get past those ridiculous eyebrows, like a couple of demented caterpillars, also she was so damn cheerful I wanted to slap her. Didn't get to the Kleenex stage, couldn't get past the cornball stage.

Sing Street (2016)

Like his earlier films ONCE and BEGIN AGAIN, SING STREET is inspired by writer/director John Carney’s life and love for music, and tells the story of a 14-year-old named Cosmo growing up in 80’s Dublin who must break free of a home strained by his parents’ relationship and money troubles, deal with his drop-out older brother’s antics, and survive a new public school where the kids are rough and the brothers are tougher.

post-221427-14678040871285_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Its based on a 2012 book by Jojo Moyesshe also wrote a sequel 'After you'.

Couldn't get past those ridiculous eyebrows, like a couple of demented caterpillars, also she was so damn cheerful I wanted to slap her. Didn't get to the Kleenex stage, couldn't get past the cornball stage.

Check your pulse.

• Like 2

Its based on a 2012 book by Jojo Moyesshe also wrote a sequel 'After you'.

Check your pulse.

65, BP 120/85

Tv series 19-2.

This Canadian cop show took me a few episodes to get into, but I really warmed to it.

Season 3 has just begun.

IMDB: Character-driven drama, 19-2 revolves around the day-to-day life of two unwilling partners of the Montreal Police Department,

Officers Nick Barron and Ben Chartier. These two beat cops patrol the urban sprawl of downtown's 19th district, in cruiser No. 2. 19-2

is about the tensions and bonds that develop between two incompatible men of very different temperaments and life experiences. Over time,

Nick and Ben's mistrust and antagonism for each other give way to moments of mutual respect and a wavering chance at a true partnership.

As Season 1 progresses, we also get to know the tight-knit squad of 19. We see friendship and enmity, loyalty and betrayal. The series delivers

in portraying the unpredictability and fragility of the world of a beat cop through moments of life-threatening intensity to its characters, both on

and off duty, cementing 19-2 as a powerful character study and a gripping police drama.

Were u able to find Season 1 & 2?