looking for house to rent

at15

Trying to find a house for rent in a quiet area preferably rural Loei, Nong Bua Lamphu, Khon Kaen, Udon as long as i can get internet to the house. If anyone is aware of something please let me know. thank you. 

Lots of  choices in Udon Thanks City modern apartment @ 12k month

Noticed you’re looking for rural unfortunately haven’t seen advertisements. One thing about rural most may not have AC. Recommend getting “Pocket” WiFi unit is @ 300 baht monthly fee 500 from AIS I’m sure other carriers have also. Works great multiple users no problem. 

1 hour ago, DJ54 said:

Lots of  choices in Udon Thanks City modern apartment @ 12k month

Noticed you’re looking for rural unfortunately haven’t seen advertisements. One thing about rural most may not have AC. Recommend getting “Pocket” WiFi unit is @ 300 baht monthly fee 500 from AIS I’m sure other carriers have also. Works great multiple users no problem. 

thank you for the advice sir, good to know there is an option if i cannot get fiber to the house. Yes i noticed udon city you can find stuff online and little bit in kk city as well. Prefer not to have neighbors, seems difficult to find in thailand. Only option maybe looking for ให้เช่า signs with a thai friend. 

Alot of the more rural areas may also have 3BB dsl. Useable 16down/6up about 600 baht/mo. Wife sister has it 10 miles outside Kantharluk.
Find your land and house then look for phone lines on the nearest pole. That would be a good indicator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kumphawapi @ 60km from Udon is a quiet little town you might look around there. A lot of people in this area  3BB dsl neighbor down the dirt road has fiber and said it works great 

I live in Udon in a some kind of moo baan mostly lived by Thai neighbors and a few farrangs. And I have AIS Fibre internet with download and upload speeds 100/100 from 06:00 - 18:00 and 30/30 from 18:00 - 06:00. And that is way more than enough for me!! Even streaming movies HD after 18:00 are perfect. 

Expenses:         1 time 750bt

monthly 790bt

BTW...it is only internet and no tv subscriptions at all. I don’t have a tv yet so laptop and Internet are enough for now for me.

Agreed. Forget about the cable TV. Look into IPTV and a good set top box running kodi. You will be much happier and save $$$ or BBB.
Many other threads on IPTV. I use NFPS out of Belieze. Mostly US,UK, and Spanish tv. $100 yr for everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk