Grab Server Problems

jonwilly

Yesterday 04 May I had problems using Grab. 

I went to book from my Condo on Suthep Rd and had the strange experience of having entered my start point, Grab then decided that my start point was my end point. I made about 4-5 attempts to correct but no go.

Eventually I ordered a Grab car and told driver who arrived very quickly to take me down town.

We did this then driver could not/would not tell me cost. I gave him B100 which would cover journey which I had done before.

After he had left I was having a beer and checked my phone, where I found it was still indicating a Condo to Condo journey at B50.

Come going home time once again problems booking and at one point I had 'Spinning Bars' show on my phone.

I ordered a car from my restaurant to my condo and a statement appeared saying 'Grab is having server problems'.

I then flagged down a Red Song-thaw.

About 2/3rds through my journey home my phone calls and it's a Grab driver saying he is at my pick up point, where am I ?

I told him I was in Red Song-thaw

I told him bye bye and heading home and he got upset, I then repeated my self, not very politely I will admit.

I trust that having got rid of Uber, Grab will sort out their Server problems.

john