Trump back in step with NRA after doubts over Parkland shooting

rooster59

26 minutes ago, underlordcthulhu said:

MLK Jr would be rolling in his grave today. It's disgusting that you judge someone by their skin color and assume they believe something based on it.

He certainly would be rolling in his grave to discover that anyone, let alone an African American, believed the social justice he and many others fought for to be an

50 minutes ago, underlordcthulhu said:

evil ideology

Are you really saying that your would be happy to be made to sit at the back of the bus,  be denied entry to many bars and restaurants, your children be denied access to the school of your choice etc. merely because of your skin colour? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, underlordcthulhu said:

Why would I need to sleep on something I know to be true?

That's as dumb as saying take some time to think about the answer to 2 + 2, the answer is always going to the same.

The only thing I would have changed in what I wrote was that it's the right to self-defense that's given to us by God. So your little rant about gun powder and the Chinese is funny at best. 

There's no need to call people who believe in God ignorant. It's not strong Christian countries that are currently bending over to Muslims , committing cultural suicide and embracing the evil ideology of social justice.

I think we would all prefer our children didn't NEED protection from violence. But it's a dog eat dog world out there(that's just nature you don't need to believe in God to understand that) and only weak men would ever give away their rights to protect their own family and community.

I wasn't talking about the NRA protecting our gun rights for hundreds of years, smart guy.

Lol.... up again... but in need of coffee.

you stated that the organization was pushing back for hundreds of years.... common wisdom has it starting during the Reagan years, I think, or at least no earlier than 1934... so your last comment is unwarranted, and a surprise given your post at 145, but hey ho... I’m sure Becker won’t care... lol

and then there’s what you know to be true... that god has given you the right to own guns. Yes, that bits funny... but I’m still waiting to see a reference to when this god given right was granted... and I’m curious, did god also give the rights to own guns to atheists, apostates, Jews and Muslims.... if so, God’s a bit of a clown, isn’t he, intent on inflicting as much pain as possible on his creations. (Doctor Mengele in a robe, even)

now... “it’s not strong Christian countries that are bending over to Muslims... etc etc”... what an appalling sentiment, as a Christian you should be ashamed.

and... only weak men would give away there right to... etc etc etc..... this leads me to believe you don’t understand the point of belonging to a community... because to belong, you must comply with the laws of that community ( like thou shall not kill, for example)... to cherry pick the bits you like, is in contravention to belonging to a community... and usually a crime against the community

lol... and tell me... as a Christian, whatever happened to believing in your lords assertion that the meek shall inherit the earth

but fairs fair... I apologies for intimating that god botherers are ignorant, that was perhaps out of line....,although not as out of line as your assertion that Muslims are embracing an evil ideology.

Edited by farcanell

7 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

So are you saying that voter ID laws are racist, but exact same logic applied to the right to own a firearm isn't racist? 

The right to vote and the right to keep and bear arms are both rights protected by the constitution. You can't have it both ways man, you know that. 

When your constitution was first written only property-owning or tax-paying white males could vote in the USA! 

• Like 1

This is the two-faced Liar-in-Chief, who sat in a room full of the victims and tried to sound all sympathetic.   He might have pulled it off, had the world not seen the notes about what to say.   

What is most pathetic is that he lied to the victims.   He has lied to the American Public.

There is no need for assault-type weapons in the hands of the general public.   

He is the least trustworthy person ever.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 7by7 said:

He certainly would be rolling in his grave to discover that anyone, let alone an African American, believed the social justice he and many others fought for to be an

Are you really saying that your would be happy to be made to sit at the back of the bus,  be denied entry to many bars and restaurants, your children be denied access to the school of your choice etc. merely because of your skin colour? 

Don't put words in my mouth and try to twist what I said.

The fact of the matter is that YOU are the one with racial prejudices by assuming black people as a collective need to think a certain way. You are the ones keeping black people back by perpetuating this nonsense.

7 hours ago, farcanell said:

Lol.... up again... but in need of coffee.

you stated that the organization was pushing back for hundreds of years.... common wisdom has it starting during the Reagan years, I think, or at least no earlier than 1934... so your last comment is unwarranted, and a surprise given your post at 145, but hey ho... I’m sure Becker won’t care... lol

and then there’s what you know to be true... that god has given you the right to own guns. Yes, that bits funny... but I’m still waiting to see a reference to when this god given right was granted... and I’m curious, did god also give the rights to own guns to atheists, apostates, Jews and Muslims.... if so, God’s a bit of a clown, isn’t he, intent on inflicting as much pain as possible on his creations. (Doctor Mengele in a robe, even)

now... “it’s not strong Christian countries that are bending over to Muslims... etc etc”... what an appalling sentiment, as a Christian you should be ashamed.

and... only weak men would give away there right to... etc etc etc..... this leads me to believe you don’t understand the point of belonging to a community... because to belong, you must comply with the laws of that community ( like thou shall not kill, for example)... to cherry pick the bits you like, is in contravention to belonging to a community... and usually a crime against the community

lol... and tell me... as a Christian, whatever happened to believing in your lords assertion that the meek shall inherit the earth

but fairs fair... I apologies for intimating that god botherers are ignorant, that was perhaps out of line....,although not as out of line as your assertion that Muslims are embracing an evil ideology.

I never said that. I said we as in we the people have been fighting back against gun grabbers.

Atheists and Muslims are humans which are Gods creations. Having a right doesn't absolve anyone Christian or not of responsibility for abusing said rights.

I know you all like to laugh at religious folk around these parts. I understand I was an atheist for a long time myself.

Sorry as a Christian I will never be ashamed of the truth. Go try to guilt someone else into cowardice and capitulation to evil. 

I belong to a community of God's children. I don't bow to man. 

I actually have some respect for certain aspects of Islam. But as a whole it has proven itself to be an evil ideology. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Glad you replied. You will like this:

Its not my logic, is your/liberal logic. 

Voter ID laws are racist because they disproportinaltely effect minorities and people of color who don't have time or cant afford to get an ID. 

The same argument can and will be applied to guns. Mandating, federally, that gun owners must register and license their firearms and take training courses would negatively impact people of color and minorities. 

You cant have it both ways. 

Yes good point .The ACLU will come unhinged

• Like 2

8 hours ago, underlordcthulhu said:

That's not nice. I realize your opinions just don't really matter anymore. Most of you people are going to end up dying alone in a house full of cats anyway with no children to pass on your values. We get the last laugh, bucko.

Well, I see you didn't take my advice regarding the meds. That's a shame.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Becker said:

Well I just caught you in a lie. You claim I'm not worthy of your time yet you read and react to my posts. But I guess being a man-child supporter gives you a bit of leeway when it comes to the truth.

But please do try to remember what the invisible man in the sky says; You should not lie.

It's really getting to you isn't it? 

Chill out hombre. Go meditate, exercise, watch some comedy just take it easy. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Becker said:

His hypocrisy really is astounding.

indeed.... but as an argumentative tool.... it can be effective, if not questioned....

American political journalist Michael Gerson says that political hypocrisy is "the conscious use of a mask to fool the public and gain political benefit

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, underlordcthulhu said:

Don't put words in my mouth and try to twist what I said.

So enlighten me; what did you mean by 

15 hours ago, underlordcthulhu said:

the evil ideology of social justice.

?

11 hours ago, underlordcthulhu said:

The fact of the matter is that YOU are the one with racial prejudices by assuming black people as a collective need to think a certain way. You are the ones keeping black people back by perpetuating this nonsense.

My comments are based on the fact that in my lifetime, if not yours, there was very little, if any, social justice for black people in America until the civil rights movement. Yet you call their efforts, and the rights and justice you now enjoy because of those efforts, an evil ideology!

But the more you post, the more I think you live under a bridge and will stay there until the Billy Goats Gruff arrive!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Good god man just look up Kanye West and Candice Owens. 

You might understand whats going on here. 

No need.

But they would not be able to express their views were it not for the civil rights movement. 

10 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

So enlighten me; what did you mean by 

?

My comments are based on the fact that in my lifetime, if not yours, there was very little, if any, social justice for black people in America until the civil rights movement. Yet you call their efforts, and the rights and justice you now enjoy because of those efforts, an evil ideology!

But the more you post, the more I think you live under a bridge and will stay there until the Billy Goats Gruff arrive!

Lol

You have to be insane to think what MLK Jr fought for is the same thing that all these sick and twisted groups are fighting for nowadays.

One fought for good, the other for evil. 

56 minutes ago, underlordcthulhu said:

It's really getting to you isn't it? 

Chill out hombre. Go meditate, exercise, watch some comedy just take it easy. 

And here I thought I wasn't worthy of your time.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, underlordcthulhu said:

Lol

You have to be insane to think what MLK Jr fought for is the same thing that all these sick and twisted groups are fighting for nowadays.

One fought for good, the other for evil. 

Ok, what is 'sick and twisted' about social justice; why is it an 'evil ideology?'

You still refuse to explain why you believe that.

Just like a troll!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Pretty sure they wouldn't need you whitesplaining black history to them either. 

Wow, talk about a lousy comeback. Here's a friendly piece of advice; when you've been owned just slink back and lick your wounds, don't make it worse by posting such "replies".

3 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Pretty sure they wouldn't need you whitesplaining black history to them either. 

Says the person who is so condescending towards black people he stated that proper gun control, such as licencing and training, would discriminate against black people because they couldn't afford it!

Not all black people in America are dirt poor, and many white people are!

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, underlordcthulhu said:

Nobody here is arguing against the civil rights movement. 

Like all trolls, you can't remember what you've posted before.

• Haha 2