Evil stepfather, 24, beats three year old girl to death in Prachinburi

webfact

31 minutes ago, Blackheart1916 said:

Kill him. People who don't agree move on. Just kill him.

As long as it's justice meted out by the law of the land, then fine.  Vigilantism isn't my cup of tea as no better than the perp.

I like to take a blow torch to this POS .

A three year old little girl , not much more  than a baby.

About a year ago I was walking home near the old moat in CM.  I had been food shopping. Sitting on a bench was a young Thai woman and her little daughter. I had bought some chocolate, so as I passed I stopped and gave it to the little girl . What she did was the most adorable thing , she put her little hands together  and wai 'd. It was so touching.  And sweet. I asked her mom how old is was  she said she  just turned three.  

For this poor little baby

RIP Sweetheart.

Edited by Max66
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, webfact said:

He said he didn't mean to do it. He was angry and too strong for her. He apologized to his wife and relatives asking for them to see his side and understand him.

You are the most stupid boy in Thailand I hope you get life in prison and other inmates will give you what you deserve scumbag 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, z42 said:

Have to agree with Colin. A mob and a tree are all that is required after this disgraceful crime.

Attacking a young infant is NEVER acceptable, how settlements were even been talked about is abhorrent

Hanging this demon is far too compassionate. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

The filthy animal deserves the steel toed boots and brass knuckles treatment.

I was also going to label this criminal as an animal in my first post, but I didn't want to insult animals. I also couldn't call him an evil tree or flower. Thinking further down the evolutionary tree I decided that even cockroaches and bacteria do not deserve to be lumped in with this type of depraved evil. 

This demon makes a great case for capital punishment. He won' t be rehabilitated in the Thai prison system. No hope. Put him down. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

The filthy animal deserves the steel toed boots and brass knuckles treatment.

I was also going to label this criminal as an animal in my first post, but I didn't want to insult animals. I also couldn't call him an evil tree or flower. Thinking further down the evolutionary tree I decided that even cockroaches and bacteria do not deserve to be lumped in with this type of depraved evil. 

This demon makes a great case for capital punishment. He won' t be rehabilitated in the Thai prison system. No hope. Put him down. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ozziedave007 said:

Tattoo his forehead "child Killer" and throw him in General Population.

Aaah Man, you stole my thunder or rather beat me to it, I was thinking the same thing when I read the caption.........:wai::wai::wai:   he wouldn't last a week in General Population.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, webfact said:

He said he didn't mean to do it. He was angry and too strong for her. He apologized to his wife and relatives asking for them to see his side and understand him

His side? Some people are really arrogant.

"... He apologized to his wife and relatives asking for them to see his side and understand him. ..."

I completely understand, Mr. Wutisak.  Could happen to anyone.  Now, would you please step over in front of the wood chipper?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He said he didn't mean to do it. He was angry and too strong for her."

The most idiotic "excuse" or "justification" I've ever heard. Fully agree with posts #7 and #9.

RIP to the little angel. Heaven will be a much nicer place.

1 minute ago, meatboy said:

once again its down to thai society where,NOBODY CARE'S.

and I am not a thai basher.but I DO CARE ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING.

You cannot speak on behalf of Thai society .

I am sure that Thais DO care about this kind of thing .

Thanks for letting us know that YOU care .

39 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You cannot speak on behalf of Thai society .

I am sure that Thais DO care about this kind of thing .

Thanks for letting us know that YOU care .

did THE MOTHER CARE? her child beaten to death over 2days.

did THE GRANDMOTHER CARE.GRANDAD RAPED THE NINE YR.OLD when he wanted to.

2 minutes ago, meatboy said:

did THE MOTHER CARE? her child beaten to death over 2days.

did THE GRANDMOTHER CARE.GRANDAD RAPED THE NINE YR.OLD when he wanted to.

Its highly likely that the Mother was unaware what was going on and its also highly likely that the Grandmother was also unaware what was going on .

I was also replying to your statement that "No-one cares" , as in: no one at all

24 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Its highly likely that the Mother was unaware what was going on and its also highly likely that the Grandmother was also unaware what was going on .

I was also replying to your statement that "No-one cares" , as in: no one at all

I am looking at the overall picture of whats happing in this country,in over 35yrs.i must ask WHATS HAPPENING.

this is not the country I once knew,is it getting worse or is it me loosing my marbles.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, meatboy said:

I am looking at the overall picture of whats happing in this country,in over 35yrs.i must ask WHATS HAPPENING.

this is not the country I once knew,is it getting worse or is it me loosing my marbles.

Unfortunately , things like this have probably always been going on , its just thats theres media coverage these days 

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Unfortunately , things like this have probably always been going on , its just thats theres media coverage these days 

yere you could be right,what the wife shows me,FACEBOOK.