Need A Hotel In Udon Thani

allane

I need a hotel in Udon Thani for a couple of nights. I am envisioning a place in the 700 - 1000baht/night range, perhaps towards the upper end of that range if they do airport pick-up. I don't know the city, so don't have any locational preference, except perhaps, walking distance from the bus station.

Please provide a fax number or E-mail address if you have one, or walk by the place every day, and could go in and get one.

G,day,

I can recommed a very good guest house in Udon Thani, not far from the bus station and not far from the trains as well. only Baht 500 per nite includes breakfast. here is the link.....http://www.suradaguesthouse.com/

cheers,

lesdunbar

I stayed in the Chareon over Christmas and thought it was okay. I wanted a swimming pool and was put off by the main rival - the Chareonsri Grand - because the receptionist wouldn't come anywhere near the internet price when I telephoned. The Chareon does an airport pick-up and you can get a price just under 1000 baht per night. However, if you don't need a pool there are some nice new smaller hotels/serviced apartments that are described on Udonmap.com, such as Top Mansion. The Irish Clock also looked okay if you fancy a room in a pub. All these are a little cheaper.