Busted! Pattaya drugs party gets unwelcome visitor - the chief of police!

webfact

Busted! Pattaya drugs party gets unwelcome visitor - the chief of police!

3pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Pattaya station chief Apichai Krobpetch led a team of his men to bust a drugs party being held at a fancy house in the Majestic Residence Pool Villa on Pratumnak Hill.

Acting on a tip from an informant at house number 366/43 they found 15 young people from Suphanburi drinking, listening to loud music and doing drugs.

There were 12 men and three women at the party as police arrived just after midnight on Tuesday, reported Thai Rath.

They found six Ya Ba tablets and a small bag of ketamine in a room and by the pool.

Seven of those present tested positive with purple urine tests for drugs.

Now the inquiry is expanding to who supplied the drugs to the party goers.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-09

How many will expose the source for the reason of 6 pills and a small bag of ketamine divided up on 15 people?

Probably fine 3000 baht and 1-3 month maximum. Give up the name and you will put a price on your head.

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

How many will expose the source for the reason of 6 pills and a small bag of ketamine divided up on 15 people?

Probably fine 3000 baht and 1-3 month maximum. Give up the name and you will put a price on your head.

I don't know about that.thais have a good way of singing like a bird when it comes to saving their own backsides.in fact the dealers probably behind bars as I write this comment.i think they now send on a course where they are checked over time to see if they stay clean which in my opinion is a good way of giving them a chance to prove themselves or go to jail.i know this because the Internet shop was raided next to my local bar and we sat and watched the whole thing and asked what happens to the failed testers.actually it's one of the things I congratulate the Thais for doing and not just throwing these youths straight into the monkey house and turned into more serious criminals.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, johng said:
20 minutes ago, Jeremia Juxtaposed said:
I have no idea why they publish details of "informant" .....

Maybe the informant informed of partying at house 366/43 not that the informant lived there ?

Yep it could well have been a grammatical error in the report or it could be the address of The Majestic Residence Pool Villa...My Bad..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeremia Juxtaposed said:
16 hours ago, webfact said:

Acting on a tip from an informant at house number 366/43

I have no idea why they publish details of "informant" .....

Was the whole sentence too long for you?...

Acting on a tip from an informant at house number 366/43 they found 15 young people from Suphanburi drinking, listening to loud music and doing drugs.

• Haha 1