Disgraced Cop's Market 'Plaza' Meets Wrecking Ball

snoop1130

Disgraced Cop's Market 'Plaza' Meets Wrecking Ball

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

S__15081532-696x464.jpg

Plaza Rimnam as of Monday. Inset: Lt. Col. Santhana Prayoonrat being arrested Saturday.

BANGKOK — A commercial building owned by a disgraced police official that hovered over a canal in northern Bangkok was being demolished Monday for trespassing on public property.

The demolition of Plaza Rimnam in the Don Mueang New Market began Saturday after district officials ordered it torn down by May 26 for encroaching into Khlong Prem Prachakon and for unpermitted building additions.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2018/05/14/disgraced-cops-market-plaza-meets-wrecking-ball/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-5-14

5 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

Who is this guy, why is he taking a fall?

Hey mate, you not keeping up with the news?

This guy is a thug who had used his police rank to extort money out of market traders.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

I'm aware of that Col, he just seems to be paying a big price for what I assume to be just the cost of running a market stall in Thailand, and as I stated earlier who will they be paying from now on?

So he took a fall as he was asking too much, bullying excessively and most importantly not sharing?

Huh?   Read the whole article linked at bottom of the O.P.  Here again for your convenience.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2018/05/14/disgraced-cops-market-plaza-meets-wrecking-ball/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

The photo just shows the twisted thinking of the police force here.

Saluting a  corrupt man, is the same as saying ...I salute your disgusting behavior.

Or are they saluting to his sacrifice to take the fall for the rest of them?

Appropriate compensation TBD.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Thechook said:

Photo:  Inset: Lt. Col. Santhana Prayoonrat being arrested Saturday.

Absolutely hilarious, the crook is being arrested but still saluted.  I salute you sir for your commitment to corruption.

Is the salute because as he was a big wig cop (that might have known a lot of corruption secrets) this will all blow over soon ?

1 hour ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

When is the Big Joke going to tackle Thermae, that unfailing, money-spinning crown jewel in the helmet of Thonglor precinct for more than four decades?

It's in Lumpini's area but what is Thermae doing wrong?

Edited by Just Weird

23 hours ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

You're right, it's Lumpini, but if you don't know what goes on that is against the law then I won't disabuse you.

Obviously, nothing, or you would have said so.  Don't worry about disabusing me, try me.