You are not logged in ▶️ Click to sign-up or login ×
ASEANNOW Official TikTok account is now LIVE! -Follow Us! ×

Trump says 'animals' comment refers to criminals, Mexico protests

webfact

12 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

The "majority of hard working Americans" ? I think you have been watching that Fox news special "How to make any statistic or number work in your favour and let the truth be dam_ned'. 

As for the number of 'likes' indicating support for Trump then your current tally of two likes for the post is not going to add much to the argument.

I don't expect people to show support for criminal gangs (ergo - why are you showing support for a criminal gang from New York?), my comment was aimed at answering why the press are going for Trump's jugular - in summary because due to Trumps despicable treatment of the press and his disregard for the first amendment they hate him and they WILL bring him down. 

I don't have 'Fox News' or any other such liberal American TV stations where I live. We've got the BBC and that's bad enough! What makes you think we want to be force fed more tripe from the likes of Fox News and CNN.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring him down? lol

He won the election cause the media hated him. Played right into his marketing strategy.

Us vs the elites

Us vs the pc tools

The hopeless press won the election for him.

11 hours ago, sirineou said:

First he offends mexicans, Now you offend people from Queens.

I grew up in Whitestone Queens, went to Bayside High, I don't talk like that nor do I know anyone who does. If this inarticulate buffoon ment MS13 he should have said that ! If he cant speak straight he should vacate the white house and run for Queens Conseleman.

By the way Trump could not be elected dogcatcher anywhere where people know him.He only got 36% of the vote in his home state in his hometown of Queens he got 20% of the vote in Manhattan where he lives he got 12% the person who wrote the book the art of the deak for him speaks very uncindly of him, his cabinet calls him an  "idiot" and a " moron" and you guys think he is a genius.  The only people who speak well of him are people who have something to gain by it and you guys who don't know him.

And I bet you don't even know him either let alone ever met him.

You've just been brainwashed into believing all this nonsense by your Clinton worshiping, liberal, hand wringing media. Just like many of these university students who wangle their way into politics and public office and who've never done a day's real work in their lives.

<snip> ... my comment was aimed at answering why the press are going for Trump's jugular - in summary because due to Trumps despicable treatment of the press and his disregard for the first amendment they hate him and they WILL bring him down. 

Serious question.

If they do succeed in bringing President Trump down, how do you think the 50 million people who voted for him are going to react? Especially those who have, shall we say, a low tolerance for political shenanigans and an equally low threshold for violence. According to the press, that's most of them, it seems.

Do  you think that's going to end well?

The "majority of hard working Americans" ? I think you have been watching that Fox news special "How to make any statistic or number work in your favour and let the truth be dam_ned'. 

As for the number of 'likes' indicating support for Trump then your current tally of two likes for the post is not going to add much to the argument.

I don't expect people to show support for criminal gangs (ergo - why are you showing support for a criminal gang from New York?), my comment was aimed at answering why the press are going for Trump's jugular - in summary because due to Trumps despicable treatment of the press and his disregard for the first amendment they hate him and they WILL bring him down. 

What criminal gang in New York are you talking about. I've never even been to New York and I've certainly never met any of the big mafia gangs like the Westies nor any of the Clintons let alone EVER shown any of them any support .

The Queen of England owns large parts of that city but I've never met her nor am I ever likely to either and neither could I really give two pins about her nor her cracked pot family. I think you're getting your wires crossed.

And just for the record I think the way Trump treats the press is absolutely fantastic regardless of any stupid and outdated 'ammendments' you want to throw into the brew.

2 hours ago, RickBradford said:

Not true. There are plenty of intelligent people who are idiots.

Most of the mainstream media is staffed by people who would be considered, or would consider themselves, as intelligent, yet most of them are idiots.

Many people who fell for the infantile Nigerian scams were similarly "intelligent" -- doctors, bankers, lawyers.

And then there is Paul Frampton, extremely intelligent and catastrophically idiotic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Frampton

As for Trump's use of the word "animals", I gather it was made during a discussion about the MS-13 criminal gang, who certainly deserve that label.

Too true Rick. Precious little can be learned about life in the real world from inside a university getting brainwashed by left wing lecturers.

"There are plenty of intelligent people who are idiots."

Not really. Knowledge and intelligence are 2 separate things. Education mostly increases knowledge not intelligence.

Highly educated people can be idiots.

6 hours ago, RickBradford said:

Serious question.

If they do succeed in bringing President Trump down, how do you think the 50 million people who voted for him are going to react? Especially those who have, shall we say, a low tolerance for political shenanigans and an equally low threshold for violence. According to the press, that's most of them, it seems.

Just wait and see the revenge from Hillary next election ?

18 hours ago, yogi100 said:

And I bet you don't even know him either let alone ever met him.

You've just been brainwashed into believing all this nonsense by your Clinton worshiping, liberal, hand wringing media. Just like many of these university students who wangle their way into politics and public office and who've never done a day's real work in their lives.

Actually I know him very well. I am a 30 year member of the international brotherhood of carpenters local 212 (High Rise construction) a member of the NYC Concrete League,and  also hold a Teamster book local 282. as a concrete forms supervisor, for one of the top high rise construction company in NYC. I have being with that company for 20 years. We were involved in the New York Central Railroad yard development on the westside (Trump Place).   His name is dirt in the NYC construction industry. I don't know anyone   who would be foolish enough to be involved in any of his projects, The only thing remaining for him was to lend his name to other developers for a fee. But now his Brand is also dirt and property in his buildings is selling 6% less than the average. His name is being removed from several buildings in NYC and around the world.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-38007706/trump-s-name-removed-from-nyc-buildings 

Being elected president was the best thing that happened to him, because otherwise he was washed up, which us why he will not release his tax returns.

18 hours ago, RickBradford said:

Serious question.

Yep, you have highlighted a major issue with Trump, the persistent encouragement of undemocratic means. Why some view a US President  who uses the power of his Office to erode a civil society as "good" I do not understand.

6 minutes ago, sirineou said:

ZZZZZZ:coffee1:

What does that mean!

Is it an impersonation a bumble bee or a mosquito? You must have given the matter some serious thought to have come up with such an in depth and intelligent reply. Now try putting it in words. I can imagine you and you chums in your union really set the cat among the pigeons whenever any serious labour related disputes arose!

That's the sort of reply our left wingers and champions of multiculturalism come out with when they can't think of a comment that contains any degree of common sense or rationality.

You'll even criticise Trump when he plainly refers to drug dealing murderous gangsters as animals. Anyone with half a brain knows who he was actually referring to with his 'animals' comment. We in the UK do and most of us have never even set foot in America. Even our lefties have not even tried to twist his words on this occasion as his intent is so plainly obvious even to them!

2 hours ago, RickBradford said:

^^^

Do you have an answer to my question?

Would have thought self evident from my reply, Trump will encourage massive civil disorder by way of lies and misinformation, thereby further undermining civil society and institutions of law and order in self interest, rather than the good of the people.

4 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Would have thought self evident from my reply, Trump will encourage massive civil disorder by way of lies and misinformation, thereby further undermining civil society and institutions of law and order in self interest, rather than the good of the people.

You didn't say anything remotely resembling that in your earlier reply. But thanks for your viewpoint this time around.

My question wasn't so much about what President Trump might do, but how the 50 million people who voted for him might react to his unseating, independent of any specific encouragement.

22 hours ago, RickBradford said:

As for Trump's use of the word "animals", I gather it was made during a discussion about the MS-13 criminal gang, who certainly deserve that label.

However, animals do not deserve to be tarnished by being compared to MS13. Compared to them, animals are noble creatures. Only humans are so evil.

An off topic troll post has been removed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

However, animals do not deserve to be tarnished by being compared to MS13. Compared to them. Animals are noble creatures. Only humans are so evil.

From my understanding the use of the word 'animals' has created controversy  in some quarters due to prior historical context of such descriptions of groups of people including parasites, rats, cockroaches and so on by authoritarian figures. Indeed some members on this forum who display 'right of centre' sympathies also use the same or equivalent wording. As President of the USA, IMO, Trump should be extremely careful of the danger of the misuse of the power of words and refrain from his demagoguery.

24 minutes ago, simple1 said:

As President of the USA, IMO, Trump should be extremely careful of the danger of the misuse of the power of words and refrain from his demagoguery.

I'd like to point out that Trump probably knows exactly what the response to his words will be, and IMO uses them so he can laugh at the resulting furore.

The opposition has been so outraged for so long at everything and anything Trump says that their response is entirely expected, and he probably collects the most outlandish responses to give him a laugh when he's feeling a bit down. I can imagine him and Melania watching them together at the end of a long day to have a bit of "fun" time to relax.

Perhaps he enjoys pulling their string and seeing them dance to his tune.

Further, I think he's a bit of a magician, and he knows that the best way to divert the opposition from what he is actually up to is to divert their attention with a bit of bait. While the media are being "outraged" at something like this, he is free to get on with what he actually wants to do, OR he thought he'd do something to get Stormy off the news cycle.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd like to point out that Trump probably knows exactly what the response to his words will be, and IMO uses them so he can laugh at the resulting furore.

The opposition has been so outraged for so long at everything and anything Trump says that their response is entirely expected, and he probably collects the most outlandish responses to give him a laugh when he's feeling a bit down. I can imagine him and Melania watching them together at the end of a long day to have a bit of "fun" time to relax.

Further, I think he's a bit of a magician, and he knows that the best way to divert the opposition from what he is actually up to is to divert their attention with a bit of bait. While the media are being "outraged" at something like this, he is free to get on with what he actually wants to do, OR he thought he'd do something to get Stormy off the news cycle.

You can imagine Trump and Melania together at the end of a long day? You do have a vivid imagination.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Right, so it's OK by you and others for the President of the USA to utilise diversionary baiting words that historically have proven to lead to terrible acts of evil. Trump has either lost the plot on what it means to be a leader of a democratic nation or truly represents the alt right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

On 5/21/2018 at 2:35 AM, sirineou said:

First he offends mexicans, Now you offend people from Queens.

I grew up in Whitestone Queens, went to Bayside High, I don't talk like that nor do I know anyone who does. If this inarticulate buffoon ment MS13 he should have said that ! If he cant speak straight he should vacate the white house and run for Queens Conseleman.

By the way Trump could not be elected dogcatcher anywhere where people know him.He only got 36% of the vote in his home state in his hometown of Queens he got 20% of the vote in Manhattan where he lives he got 12% the person who wrote the book the art of the deak for him speaks very uncindly of him, his cabinet calls him an  "idiot" and a " moron" and you guys think he is a genius.  The only people who speak well of him are people who have something to gain by it and you guys who don't know him.

YGBSM. Really? Should hear my old friend  "Anasatsious Goldstein" *

40 years + living outside New York, still has a heavy accent.

"Listen up now here you, you piece of XXXX you animal",

"So I says to him I says, listen up here now you I says"

Saying "ya" see?" or "ok?" after every utterance, calling people 

mooks and schvartzers behind their back, words that come out of the 1950s

*Not real name but almost. Half Greek and half Jewish. I think he had a very traumatic upbringing. First came to BKK on the hippie trail from Europe, quite a character.

22 hours ago, bristolboy said:

You can imagine Trump and Melania together at the end of a long day? You do have a vivid imagination.

You can't prove that they are not together, whatever the ardent desire of those that despise Trump for him to have an unhappy life.

For all we know they have an "arrangement", and are just companions. Regardless, I'm sure she knew the sort of man she was marrying.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You can't prove that they are not together, whatever your ardent desire for him to have an unhappy life.

For all we know they have an "arrangement", and are just companions. Regardless, I'm sure she knew the sort of man she was marrying.

"My ardent desire.." Doing a mindreading act?

The evidence is clear that she doesn't want much to do with him.

And I don't see  how Ms. Trump's knowing "the sort of man she was marrying" is relevant to what their situation is now.

Archived