Trump cancels summit with North Korea's Kim, warns that military ready

webfact

39 minutes ago, Becker said:
1 hour ago, atyclb said:

looks like he got a medical deferment and an educational deferment. did this mean he was the only one that got such deferments?

i personally could not have served due to asthma that significantly debilitated me but later in life i indeed worked for the us military(non combat) and i feel proud of what they have done and continue to do.  even if i had not worked for the military should i be barred or ridiculed from saying i am proud of the us military?

i too continued university until my mid 20's and would have been given a deferment as such.

posting a pic of someone vomiting is not the most effective way to argue a position.

Yeah, Captain Bone Spur got a medical deferment for a condition that miraculously healed. No, he was not the only one that weaseled his way out but anyone ridiculing a decorated war hero that was captured and tortured better have some creds and that's what the man-child is completely lacking.

Posting a pic of someone vomiting describes better than words what I feel like doing every time I see his lying mug somewhere.

selectively omitting response to the question posed for my situation does not bolster your argument. the military would have confirmed bone spurs just like my asthma. i avoided the war also due to medical reasons and education, therefore you would also have the same hatred for me but it seems you have a strong personal dislike for trump..  what did he due specifically to you to hold this hatred?

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

selectively omitting response to the question posed for my situation does not bolster your argument. the military would have confirmed bone spurs just like my asthma. i avoided the war also due to medical reasons and education, therefore you would also have the same hatred for me but it seems you have a strong personal dislike for trump..  what did he due specifically to you to hold this hatred?

And are you also throwing insults around for their lack of heroism at decorated war veterans?

36 minutes ago, stevenl said:
2 hours ago, atyclb said:

And are you also throwing insults around for their lack of heroism at decorated war veterans?

you also avoid responding to my question.

please enlighten me on how i am throwing insults around for their lack of heroism at decorated war veterans

54 minutes ago, atyclb said:

you also avoid responding to my question.

please enlighten me on how i am throwing insults around for their lack of heroism at decorated war veterans

You tell me, I asked you a question.

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

You tell me, I asked you a question.

you asked me "And are you also throwing insults around for their lack of heroism at decorated war veterans?"

either i am or i am not. if you think i am please cite such insults that i have thrown around. 

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

42 minutes ago, atyclb said:

you asked me "And are you also throwing insults around for their lack of heroism at decorated war veterans?"

either i am or i am not. if you think i am please cite such insults that i have thrown around. 

The implication of stevenl's post is quite clear.  While you may not be throwing insults at vets like your hero, you are trolling the board.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Slip said:
15 hours ago, stevenl said:

12 hours ago, atyclb said:

The implication of stevenl's post is quite clear.  While you may not be throwing insults at vets like your hero, you are trolling the board.

vets like your hero

now you have me seriously confused. i am trying to decipher this. who in this topic is my hero vet? 

topic is about summit

i am most definitely not trolling however it seems when some are unable to use intellect to reply/respond they revert to calling another poster a troll.

Edited by atyclb

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

vets like your hero

now you have me seriously confused. i am trying to decipher this. who in this topic is my hero vet? 

topic is about summit

i am most definitely not trolling however it seems when some are unable to use intellect to reply/respond they revert to calling another poster a troll.

It is your repeated apparent inability to understand basic English that leaves me thinking you are trolling.  Perhaps it is just that English is not you first language, in which case I apologise.

Edited by Slip

34 minutes ago, Slip said:
1 hour ago, atyclb said:

vets like your hero

topic is about summit

It is your repeated apparent inability to understand basic English that leaves me thinking you are trolling.  Perhaps it is just that English is not you first language, in which case I apologise.

can you understand the question i asked you "who in this topic is my hero vet?"    you used that term "hero vet" therefore i assume you might actually know who my hero vet is.

6 minutes ago, atyclb said:

can you understand the question i asked you "who in this topic is my hero vet?"    you used that term "hero vet" therefore i assume you might actually know who my hero vet is.

No- I said "...throwing insults at vets like your hero."  If you honestly can't work out how you have misunderstood, then there is no point in continuing any discussion with you, as you clearly can't or won't understand it.  This is exactly what you did to another poster whose meaning was equally clear to me, which was what made me comment in the 1st place.

10 minutes ago, Slip said:
17 minutes ago, atyclb said:

No- I said "...throwing insults at vets like your hero."  If you honestly can't work out how you have misunderstood, then there is no point in continuing any discussion with you, as you clearly can't or won't understand it.  This is exactly what you did to another poster whose meaning was equally clear to me, which was what made me comment in the 1st place.

should you mean trump is my hero that is not the case. reason 1 why i would not make that association.  assuming you mean trump is my hero  then one could interpret it as "throwing insults at my hero trump but he is not a vet" . honestly the way you worded it is not all that clear.

in this topic about the summit please show me where trump is insulting veterans

please tell me where i am insulting veterans

Edited by atyclb