Pattaya ladyboys fined over five-year-old flasher video

webfact

Pattaya ladyboys fined over five-year-old flasher video

By The Nation

bb58bb5bb97haicigk75d.jpg

Pictures (2): Komchadluek

A risqué video taken five years ago that suddenly began circulating online has landed three Pattaya transsexuals in trouble with the police.

Kanisorn Tooljit, 36, Noppadol Jorwan, 33 and Samtib Naimi, 34, were fined Bt2,000 each early Tuesday for indecent behaviour in public.

The widely shared video showed them baring their breasts for a Chinese tourist, who was taking their photo on Walking Street and then went to a hotel with them.

b5ig6gk5e8badi7e8a6ak.jpg

The ladyboys said they couldn’t understand why the clip of an incident that occurred in 2013 had reappeared now.

Police are hoping to track down whoever posted the clip online.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30346504

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-05-29
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Hockeybik said:

From the headline, I thought they were flashing their hardware to 5-year old's. 

Yessss. Agree. To say that the headline is a bit confusing is an understatement. But the news is very old and Pattaya has been well cleaned up now to a pristine family resort. (Oh! Then I read the next headline. C*cks in frocks fighting in W. S. 

1410529752458.jpg

1 hour ago, Deli said:

Loads of topless male tourist walking through Pattaya every day. And ?

In Patong Beach,  Phuket, on Bangla road that was the reason the LB's on the plinths outside Soi Andaman and Soi Eric were never prosecuted.  Not illegal for a man to show his chest.  

18 minutes ago, over2you said:

Yessss. Agree. To say that the headline is a bit confusing is an understatement. But the news is very old and Pattaya has been well cleaned up now to a pristine family resort. (Oh! Then I read the next headline. C*cks in frocks fighting in W. S. 

1410529752458.jpg

Oh WOW!!!  (555)

Edited by The Deerhunter

On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 6:00 PM, Hockeybik said:

From the headline, I thought they were flashing their hardware to 5-year old's.

You see I thought it was a 5 yo flasher , funny thing how headlines make one want to get to the bottom of things.

In this day and age of videos and long lived digital recording media, thumb drives, CDs etc.  Wonder what the statute of limitation laws will do?  Heck, in the recent Weinstein and Cosby trial, they took 10 and 20 year old testimony with no physical evidence