certificate of residency

I only have a room rental agreement with wife's name in Bangkok.  Can I get a certificate of residency just with the rental agreement letter?  I need to to renew my Thai driving licence.  

What else is needed? 

where is the exact place to go in chaengwattana immigration? Thanks

Can I also get the certificate of residency for 1 year extension of marriage visa? 

Edited by IAMjustAforeignerWHOloveTH

10 hours ago, IAMjustAforeignerWHOloveTH said:

I didn't do 90 days report.  

I have non-immigrant O visa. 

If you are not doing 90 day reports to Chaeng Wattana immigration you will not be able to get a certificate of residency there.

On 5/29/2018 at 9:41 PM, IAMjustAforeignerWHOloveTH said:

Can I also get the certificate of residency for 1 year extension of marriage visa? 

You do not need a certificate of residency to apply for the extension.

After you get the extension and do your first 90 day report you could get a certificate of residency there.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you are not doing 90 day reports to Chaeng Wattana immigration you will not be able to get a certificate of residency there.

You do not need a certificate of residency to apply for the extension.

After you get the extension and do your first 90 day report you could get a certificate of residency there.

I read somewhere else that, the immigration officer will visit our residence during our application of 1 year extension marriage visa with 400,000baht bank account.  Will they accept just the condo rental form? Can I just show the rental form for my future 90days notification?  

12 hours ago, IAMjustAforeignerWHOloveTH said:

I read somewhere else that, the immigration officer will visit our residence during our application of 1 year extension marriage visa with 400,000baht bank account.  Will they accept just the condo rental form? Can I just show the rental form for my future 90days notification?  

They may visit during the 30 day under consideration you will get after your application of a extension of stay (visas are not extended) based upon marriage.

A rental agreement with signed copies of the owners house book and ID card attached will be accepted when applying for the extension.

You do not need to prove your address when you do the 90 day report.

• Thanks 1