retirement visa

Outside of Thailand, it's a whole page. It could be a stamp from a consul or a sticker from an embassy. I don't about inside of Thailand, but if there is a transfer to a new passport, it will be a stamp on the first page. The extension is usually a whole page.

The non ‘O’ visa is usually a sticker that takes up a page in the passport. It is sometimes a stamp.

An extension of stay is a permit stamped in the passport that can differ from office to office, and takes up most of a page.

3 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

so if i have only two pages left in my passport...the non-O visa and the RE extebtion will finish my passport...

Dependent upon which embassy or consulate you go to for your passport may be finished after that trip. If you go to Laos the 2 pages will be finished since the Lao visa on arrival is a full page sticker. Malaysia is just a entry stamp.

You could get the non-o visa and then get a new passport before applying for the extension. You will have 90 days from the date you enter the country to do it. It only takes about 2 weeks at the most to get a new US passport.

If you were able to apply for the visa at immigration the 2 pages would be enough to get the visa/entry stamp and then the extension.

15 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Dependent upon which embassy or consulate you go to for your passport may be finished after that trip. If you go to Laos the 2 pages will be finished since the Lao visa on arrival is a full page sticker. Malaysia is just a entry stamp.

You could get the non-o visa and then get a new passport before applying for the extension. You will have 90 days from the date you enter the country to do it. It only takes about 2 weeks at the most to get a new US passport.

If you were able to apply for the visa at immigration the 2 pages would be enough to get the visa/entry stamp and then the extension.

so if i get you right, the non-O visa in the immigration is just a stamp. not full page sticker...

3 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

so if i get you right, the non-O visa in the immigration is just a stamp. not full page sticker...

It is only a stamp that uses about half a page.