Suthep breaks his promise, returns to active politics

webfact

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"You somehow still think this vile man has even a gram of decency in him? What rock have you been hiding under the last 4 years?"

Well let's make a list of who that very same statement could be aimed at. A very long list going back at least a decade.

Well, this is a thread about Suthep, so he is the only one on your "list" that matters. Please try to stay on topic...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

39 minutes ago, Moonmoon said:

when has any politician kept any promises anyway...

No but then again not many politicians enter monkhood and seek religious solitude to get away from politics and then come back to politics again. Only lizard king Suthep. 

54 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

No but then again not many politicians enter monkhood and seek religious solitude to get away from politics and then come back to politics again. Only lizard king Suthep. 

And some rich folks have new buildings erected at the temple site with their name in big banners. 

3 hours ago, brucec64 said:

You somehow still think this vile man has even a gram of decency in him? What rock have you been hiding under the last 4 years?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

this is english john, djamie reincarnated etc etc, a CBT. 

they are paid to incite reactions to their rediculous posts..block them... do not reply... they soon get flipped by the the admin.

for me easy to spot, cause they are either a cbt or so off kilter they cant possibly function in internet forum society for any length of time..

kinda get bored keeping others informed of these low grade 'marketing' tricks.

On 6/4/2018 at 4:01 AM, webfact said:

Suthep breaks his promise, returns to active politics

On 6/4/2018 at 4:01 AM, webfact said:

I won’t care for any criticism because I’m not going to contest the elections,”

And we believe you.... honestly, we do.

13 hours ago, Different said:

Is Thailand a happy society considering Junta ruling the constitutional monarchy? 

A "government" always rules where a constitutional monarchy exists. I thought the 'constitutional monarchy' was put in place in the 1930's?

Generally, in a constitutional monarchy, the Monarch is a figurehead who performs ceremonial functions but does not exercise power. The power resides in the parliament or its equivalent (as in Thailand, at present).

1 minute ago, lvr181 said:

A "government" always rules where a constitutional monarchy exists. I thought the 'constitutional monarchy' was put in place in the 1930's?

Generally, in a constitutional monarchy, the Monarch is a figurehead who performs ceremonial functions but does not exercise power. The power resides in the parliament or its equivalent (as in Thailand, at present).

Not quite.The role of a constitutional monarch differs slightly from country to country.But there is a common theme which provides the constitutional monarch three key rights - the right to be consulted, the right to encourage and the right to warn.

was this the guy responsible for airport take over? 

whoever that person is should rule the country.  what an amazing even if illegal achievement. 

if you can take over an airport , you can do anything. 

17 minutes ago, jayboy said:

Not quite.The role of a constitutional monarch differs slightly from country to country.But there is a common theme which provides the constitutional monarch three key rights - the right to be consulted, the right to encourage and the right to warn.

I agree and do know it can differ slightly from country to country. My point being the Monarchy does not rule by exercising their "lost" power.

People of the country are then no longer subjects but become citizens.

Unfortunately, in this kingdom it appears that the people are still treated as "subjects" (and many are 'educated' in this manner) as per a feudal society, sadly.

1 minute ago, lvr181 said:

I agree and do know it can differ slightly from country to country. My point being the Monarchy does not rule by exercising their "lost" power.

People of the country are then no longer subjects but become citizens.

Not all monarchs are the same. 

Enough said.

Archived