Activist group slams plan to buy Bt91.2-bn ‘spy satellites’

webfact

I am just wondering where all these trillions are coming from? 

It's not like the tv stations and telecom stations can pay their licencing fees. 

When is it all going to come crashing down. 

Just in time for the next government I suppose. 

Just sell them a program of google earth,they wouldn't know the difference..when you hear of brainstorm ideas like this involving mega money you can smell the corruption.they can't even run a camera system let alone something in space.its all about trying to be with the big boys.oh we have submarine,oh we have satalite.all total waste of money if I may say.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happy chappie said:

Just sell them a program of google earth,they wouldn't know the difference..when you hear of brainstorm ideas like this involving mega money you can smell the corruption.they can't even run a camera system let alone something in space.its all about trying to be with the big boys.oh we have submarine,oh we have satalite.all total waste of money if I may say.

THERE crazy lunatics 

7 hours ago, hansnl said:

Several times indeed.

Last time WW2.

You are right of course but that's not what they teach the kids in school.

Thailand served as a good sized DMZ between the British and the French for a long time.

If somebody wanted it way back when : then it would have been taken.

Edited by ukrules

The military is really spending up big on toys, subs, tanks, aircraft and spy satellites.  They haven't even played with that aircraft carrier they got so why on earth do they want more toys, is it because the kids down the street have them so they must have.