Insurance - Recommendations

Makyai

Hi all,

We have done a search on the forum and have been able to find some very useful information regarding this topic. So thanks to those who posted on this subject. We am looking for a reputable Insurance company who will provide cover for health, car, house & content for. NZI or IAG Thailand seems to offer cover for all these, but I thought that maybe there were other companies out there that I haven't found who would be able to provide insurance for all three. We are wanting to deal with just one company if that is possible.

Also wondered how much people pay for insurance in Thailand.

We are Thai and Oz couple, no kids.

Modest house in central Thailand.

Toyota pick up (older one) is our vehicle.

We would appreciate any information.

Regards

Makyai

Hi all,

We have done a search on the forum and have been able to find some very useful information regarding this topic. So thanks to those who posted on this subject. We am looking for a reputable Insurance company who will provide cover for health, car, house & content for. NZI or IAG Thailand seems to offer cover for all these, but I thought that maybe there were other companies out there that I haven't found who would be able to provide insurance for all three. We are wanting to deal with just one company if that is possible.

Also wondered how much people pay for insurance in Thailand.

We are Thai and Oz couple, no kids.

Modest house in central Thailand.

Toyota pick up (older one) is our vehicle.

We would appreciate any information.

Regards

Makyai

Need to be a little more specific on your Toyota,not just older. Year and value are what ins. rates are based on.