U.S. first lady Melania Trump to skip G7, North Korea summit

webfact

1 hour ago, Srikcir said:

Melania didn't have a "kidney" operation.

Now it seems that some have to resort to debating the specifics of why she was in hospital just to bolster their opinion that because she is married to someone they don't like that she is a somehow inferior person.

It doesn't matter why she isn't going. That's up to her.

When people attack Melania and a 10 year old boy just because they are related to a politician, it goes to show how sordid the whole anti Trump campaign has become. 

By all means attack Trump- he's a big boy that wasn't forced into it, but leave the innocent out of it.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Thank you.

This is precisely the argument against the case made by Trump supporters when they claim no evidence of collusion. 

True. However, when the only cases have been over nothing to do with collusion, and over a year in, it does raise suspicions that there is nothing there, there.

Given the latest leak from Muellers team, I for one, am sure that if there were anything "there" it would have been leaked by now. 

This is all very reminiscent of Bush's investigation of WMDs in Iraq after the invasion. There was no there, there, either. They looked everywhere, but not a trace of a WMD did they find. All lies, IMO.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

True. However, when the only cases have been over nothing to do with collusion, and over a year in, it does raise suspicions that there is nothing there, there.

Given the latest leak from Muellers team, I for one, am sure that if there were anything "there" it would have been leaked by now. 

This is all very reminiscent of Bush's investigation of WMDs in Iraq after the invasion. There was no there, there, either. They looked everywhere, but not a trace of a WMD did they find. All lies, IMO.

Tell us what this latest leak from Mueller's team is?

• Like 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

WMD's have been proven to be a lie, but of course many people believed the politicians and media telling them otherwise at the time....

I've no doubt that nowadays even the most ardent advocates of 'expert opinion'/believing that the politicians they support are telling the truth..... have finally learned to wonder how many 'porkie pies' they  have been sold....

Pretty much nobody cares about melania, she's just the latest in trump's line of wives...  Unless, of course, they can turn this into anti-trump propaganda....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dick dasterdly said:

WMD's have been proven to be a lie, but of course many people believed the politicians and media telling them otherwise at the time....

I've no doubt that nowadays even the most ardent advocates of 'expert opinion'/believing that the politicians they support are telling the truth..... have finally learned to wonder how many 'porkie pies' they  have been sold....

Pretty much nobody cares about melania, she's just the latest in trump's line of wives...  Unless, of course, they can turn this into anti-trump propaganda....

The issue with Melania is the string of WH and Trump lies covering the truth.

If she were anyone else's wife, gone missing, people asking her whereabouts and her husband telling bare faced lies about the matter, the cops would be digging up the garden patio. 

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

If she were anyone else's wife, gone missing, people asking her whereabouts and her husband telling bare faced lies about the matter, the cops would be digging up the garden patio. 

Really?  You seriously think trump has murdered her?

• Thanks 1

Who cares if Trump's wife is at the G7 or not?

She's not an economist or industrialist.

Her only job is to look pretty and take care of baby Barron.

As soon as he leaves the White House she'll divorce him and settle out of court for millions and get it !

Mission Accomplished!!!

Edited by lanista
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Once again, you assume that the leaking is being done by Mueller's team.

6 minutes ago, lanista said:

Who cares if Trump's wife is at the G7 or not?

She's not an economist or industrialist.

Her only job is to look pretty and take care of baby Barron.

As soon as he leaves the White House she'll divorce him and settle out of court for millions and get it !

Mission Accomplished!!!

Quite.

Which brings us back to the original point - why on earth would anyone care whether or not melania turns up at a political event?

Edited by dick dasterdly

25 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Once again, you assume that the leaking is being done by Mueller's team.

ABC thinks so too.

BTW, I can assume anything I want to as long as I don't try and pretend that I "know".

Certainly, Trump isn't leaking anything that would hurt himself, so that narrows the suspects a lot.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You have no interest in backing up statements you made.

Running out of corners to hide in TBL?

No, but I have no interest in helping you. However, I'm sure even you can use google to discover Muellers latest leak. It's all over the news. Not like it's a secret. I think there's even a thread about it.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

46 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

39 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Erm no.

I was pointing out the ridiculous nature of the lies.

Have no idea how the post quoted above "was pointing out the ridiculous nature of the lies"!

Trump is a self-server, as is melania - so I've no idea why you started going on about "digging up the garden patio" as in any other case!

1 hour ago, dick dasterdly said:

Have no idea how the post quoted above "was pointing out the ridiculous nature of the lies"!

Trump is a self-server, as is melania - so I've no idea why you started going on about "digging up the garden patio" as in any other case!

Because you can’t accept Trump is being given a very long leash for his lies here.

(it’s my personal point of view) but I regard the only part of Melania’s disappearance that’s news worthy is the lies being told to cover up the truth.

He lies like a dead dog (and no I’m not suggesting he killed s dog).

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No, but I have no interest in helping you. However, I'm sure even you can use google to discover Muellers latest leak. It's all over the news. Not like it's a secret. I think there's even a thread about it.

TBL you made a specific reference to a leak that you allege came from Mueller’s investigation, you turn all coy when asked what specific leak you are referring to.

Now you tell me to search with google to discover what you are referring to.

TBL, if you had something to offer you’d be putting it up. 

I think, like your man in the WH, you just make stuff as you go along.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

My second thoughts on this dick dasterdly:

Murder, of course not, but given the string of lies told by the WH and Trump, the length of Malania’s disappearance, the staged ‘reappearane’ (manage to ensure no closeup photos), ongoing marital problems between the Trumps and Donald Trump’s personality, I’d absolutely not rule out domestic violence.

On 6/4/2018 at 7:31 PM, Jingthing said:

Avoiding travel would be one thing.

Hiding from the public for so long is another.

Something is obviously going on.

Wish her the best (divorce). 

And as usual Jings predictions are proven false. 

Nothing is wrong. She's back in public, now recovered from her op.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:35 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

TBL you made a specific reference to a leak that you allege came from Mueller’s investigation, you turn all coy when asked what specific leak you are referring to.

Now you tell me to search with google to discover what you are referring to.

TBL, if you had something to offer you’d be putting it up. 

I think, like your man in the WH, you just make stuff as you go along.

:violin: