Beware making payments to HDPRIMETV

NevNic

On 2 June 2018 I was trying to make payment on my HDPRIMETV account with 2 x 150 baht Truemoney cards.

The first was processed successfully and I was credited with 39 points.

When I tried to make payment with the second card the process went into a never ending wait, and I had to restart HDPrime. Then, when I
tried to make the payment again it was rejected with a message saying card had already been used. The second 39 points was not credited to my account and I was 150 baht out of pocket.

I then bought another 150 baht card. Same problem again. After submitting payment card, returned to blank payment submission. When tried to enter a second time, message saying card used, but my account not credited.

I am now 300 baht out of pocket!

No reply to a number of emails to their [email protected]. Their Facebook page has been closed. There is no contact telephone number.

Seems like a nice little scam!!

Beware of HD PRIME TV

I paid for an annual subscription about a month ago.  As soon as I paid, it seems i was unable to watch a movie or any program all the way through without the streaming freezing and constantly buffering.  It was impossible to watch TV.

I complained last week and the reply by email was to blame it on SINET my provider of fiber optic cable and internet.  I spoke with SINET and they checked the connections and said no problem on their side.  

I contacted HDPRIME again and complained that they were giving me the run around for a problem that is theirs.  

This morning they have either cut my IP address and account off; or they have gone out of business. Not sure which one. They will not return my emails.  I have no access to my account anymore.

Very bad!!!!  Don't get tricked like I did.

Edited by wmccpa112253

Interesting..i have been using them for a couple of years,pretty much trouble free,apart from a few days of hiccups now and again.

Watched last night no issues,and just checked now and got this when i tried them:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /var/www/html/core/solo-webapp-config.php on line 27

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /var/www/html/core/solo-webapp-config.php on line 27
Connect failed: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

7 minutes ago, jamieoutlook said:

Interesting..i have been using them for a couple of years,pretty much trouble free,apart from a few days of hiccups now and again.

Watched last night no issues,and just checked now and got this when i tried them:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /var/www/html/core/solo-webapp-config.php on line 27

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /var/www/html/core/solo-webapp-config.php on line 27
Connect failed: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

same same, just checked

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 5:00 PM, dirk28 said:

Hdprime wasnt working this morning but back to normal now. Would like to know whats going on

And I thought I was the only one having issues with hdprime  . Have no problem in contacting them by email plus they are always polite and helpful , however I have had quite a few problems of late , unable to connect to Racing UK and a red message says " channel offline , ITV stopping every 30 seconds but carries on from where it stopped ,  many channels not in fhd  . I always carry out a speed test when having problems and never a TOT problem , fiber 80 / 25 ish and 16-22 ping .

Like a previous post I am asking the question , " is there a more reliable service out there for UK programmes ? "

And I thought I was the only one having issues with hdprime  . Have no problem in contacting them by email plus they are always polite and helpful , however I have had quite a few problems of late , unable to connect to Racing UK and a red message says " channel offline , ITV stopping every 30 seconds but carries on from where it stopped ,  many channels not in fhd  . I always carry out a speed test when having problems and never a TOT problem , fiber 80 / 25 ish and 16-22 ping .
Like a previous post I am asking the question , " is there a more reliable service out there for UK programmes ? "
I've been with PulseTV for a year and half - no major issues and good customer service. But I guess you pay for the reliability and ease of use, as it works out at about 800 baht a month.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/13/2018 at 10:25 AM, gravity101 said:

Yep me too. Their service has been lacking lately (buffering and channel screw-ups). A good time for alternatives suggestions please?

Try IviewHD (900 thb/month). I've been with IviewHD for almost year now and rarely get stream issues but the catchup/timeshift feature is shit (can't shift more than 1 hour and catch up automatically quit when a programme is finished). Also, there is a red logo at the top left corner but this can be easily get rid of by modifying the apk file.

Edited by mii maker