90 Day rep online - where am I going wrong

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It does not know until you get to the 2nd step of the application.

The database it accesses does not have your address.

In which case I assume the system must be down at the moment...

12 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

In which case I assume the system must be down at the moment...

It would be the link to the database that is likely down. 

It could also be that the info from your last entry to the country has an error in it.

I assume you have not gotten a new passport since your last entry. That would keep you from doing the report until you leave and re-enter the country using it.

yes doing everything correctly. Tried again this morning, still doesn't work.

However I have only just come across this TM30 thing, which I must confess prior to this I didn't know anything about. I just called the property Agents who arranged the lease on my condo and to my surprise they didn't either. This seems astonishing to me since they are more than just a one man band and have branches across the country.

So anyway could this have something to do with the reason I am unable to get past page one online ?

So if I end up having to go in person, I require:

Passport, TM6, TM47 - Is that all ?

And as I am based in Sukhumvit, I have to go to Chaengwattana ?

Somewhere I read something about taking a copy of a lease with me. 

6 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

So if I end up having to go in person, I require:

Passport, TM6, TM47 - Is that all ?

And as I am based in Sukhumvit, I have to go to Chaengwattana ?

Somewhere I read something about taking a copy of a lease with me. 

Passport and a completed TM47 form should be all you need at Chaeng Wattana immigration.

Yes you have to do it at Chaeng Wattana.

Same here ?  My gd post office is now closed so I have to take motocy to the nearest one instead of walking. 

So I thought, after seeing my closed PO, 'hey today is a good day to try that online reporting that some people have said they have completed on their iphone!'  I tried with latest Firefox and now with ipad w/safari.  Both failed. Now I have to go to another PO.  No time to waste waiting for technology from 10 yrs ago to catch up.

I'm in BKK also w/CW as the office I would report to.

Make sure when using Safari to enable the IE tool (under I think Tools-->Develop Agent) and do that before filling the form.

that said, still nto working for me.

Question:  arrival 18 March, assuming day of arrival is included then 90th day and date report due is 15 June. If depart the country on 15 June (90th day) is there then no report needed? I would think no since it is a report for staying over 90 days, but want to be sure. Thanks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Question:  arrival 18 March, assuming day of arrival is included then 90th day and date report due is 15 June. If depart the country on 15 June (90th day) is there then no report needed? I would think no since it is a report for staying over 90 days, but want to be sure.

No report is due if you leave on or before June 15th.

Since you apparently have done a new entry since your last report an error could of been made when your entry was entered in the system which would cause you to get the message. The database only has info about your most recent entry in it.

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

Make sure when using Safari to enable the IE tool (under I think Tools-->Develop Agent) and do that before filling the form.

that said, still nto working for me.

Question:  arrival 18 March, assuming day of arrival is included then 90th day and date report due is 15 June. If depart the country on 15 June (90th day) is there then no report needed? I would think no since it is a report for staying over 90 days, but want to be sure. Thanks.

OK I will try that again....in 90 days lol.  Just got back from PK PO so this report is done and dusted.  That is assuming they can mail it back in the provided envelope lol.  ?  I do see the User Agent choices which include IE in the develop pull down. 

That said, I do hope today is just an off day, or couple of days.  I've kinda put off doing this online thing as via mail hasn't been too much of a problem until they closed my local PO.

19 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Entry stamp was correct. but entry was overland (Aran/Poipet), would that have any bearing on it?

The entry stamp could be correct but any info manually entered could be done incorrectly that would cause it not to match the info you entered when completing the form.

No difference between air and land.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The entry stamp could be correct but any info manually entered could be done incorrectly that would cause it not to match the info you entered when completing the form.

No difference between air and land.

I know when I did my first online report I didn't put down the same address as I did when I first reported at CW. 

I know for a fact I put a few things down differently from my online application.

5 minutes ago, berybert said:

I know when I did my first online report I didn't put down the same address as I did when I first reported at CW. 

I know for a fact I put a few things down differently from my online application.

The discussion is about completing the first page of the application and getting the contact your local office message.

You don't enter your address until the 2nd page.

I had been told to get with it and do the online method, it can be done on iphone, etc,  but Friday's experience is what I had in some ways expected.  Not working on comp or iPad.  

I'll try again in 90 days as my form needed to be mailed Friday and there was no more to time to muck about with a non-working site.   

I know someone who actually, somehow, enjoys making the trip to CW to do his 90 day.  I need to get out more too, but not there!  ?

14 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

my 90 day date is 8 days from now on the 20th. Is it too late to do by post ?

If you sent it today by EMS so it would be received tomorrow it would be accepted by most offices.

If to Bangkok immigration they would accept it but they would put a note in the envelope with the receipt for it that you should mail it 15 days before the report date next time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Scanning my passport now. I read somewhere you need to copy every page, surely they don't need pages irrelevant to Thailand do they ?

Form immigration website. https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day

1. Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
    - front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect.
    - current visa
    - last entry stamp of immigration
    - last extension of visa
  2. Photocopy of departure card TM.6  
  • Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 8:07 AM, ubonjoe said:

Form immigration website. https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day

1. Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
    - front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect.
    - current visa
    - last entry stamp of immigration
    - last extension of visa
  2. Photocopy of departure card TM.6  

That's interesting @ubonjoe.  A year or 2-3 or 4 ago I remember a star member like yourself saying they had to give them copies of every page even if it was blank because that was how that member's loco immigration office operated.  Back then CW never asked me for that so I only sent in my stamped pages and all was well. 

Perhaps they are getting buried under all the paper of their own silly requirements?  ?

Anyway, here's hoping that the web check-in works in 90 days lol. ?  I gave up on their site, my first time as well, this cycle as I'd rather have the semi-security of having mailed it in on time rather than doing battle and failing with their web submission form.

Edited by emanphoto