Safe-Deposit-Boxes??? Pattaya

moonseeker

TT Money Exchange have 2 booths I know of with safe deposit box facilities. One on Naklua Rd on the left up the hill from Dolphin and one on 2nd Road, right hand side between Tai and Avenue.

• Thanks 1

On 6/10/2018 at 4:38 PM, DeeMak9 said:

Definately go for Siam Secure. The only real professional place in Pattaya.

My recommendation above is also professional and top notch.

• Like 1

I have had a safety deposit box at Kasikorn Pattaya Thai for over 20 years. This is safe.

Why would you entrust your valuables to some private company who could possibly go out of business, or heaven forbid be one of our  'fly by night' companies.

In my opinion just asking for worry.

'just to clarify that I do not know anything about Siam Secure, or any other private safety box company, but I am just giving my opinion on the stupidity of trusting your life's valuables to a private company'.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, thainet said:

I have had a safety deposit box at Kasikorn Pattaya Thai for over 20 years. This is safe.

Why would you entrust your valuables to some private company who could possibly go out of business, or heaven forbid be one of our  'fly by night' companies.

Because getting a real safe box here is nigh impossible these days. Have to hang around a bank construction site for months, trying to get in as the first blessed ones to get one. Last time I asked Kasikorn the Suk investment branch simply stated "maybe if you deposit 20M here in time deposit". Yeah right.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2018 at 4:57 PM, thainet said:

'just to clarify that I do not know anything about Siam Secure, or any other private safety box company, but I am just giving my opinion on the stupidity of trusting your life's valuables to a private company'.

You are as much "insured" at the bank as you are at Siam Secure. The idea that your money or valuables are safe in/at a bank is disputable.

• Like 1

Got fresh info from Kasikorn just minutes ago. To be able to even to apply for a box, you need 10M in an account for minimum 6 months and only two branches in Nua and Klang have them. No idea if they are already full.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Got fresh info from Kasikorn just minutes ago. To be able to even to apply for a box, you need 10M in an account for minimum 6 months and only two branches in Nua and Klang have them. No idea if they are already full.

It's not surprising. With all the gold Thai people cart around I imagine they get a lot of people wanting boxes.