Tourist Visa in Jakarta

Hello TV people,

Looking to get a Tourist Visa in Jakarta but want to make sure I'm eligible before I book my flights etc.

My passport was issued at the end of last year and only has my previous non-ED visa stamps transferred into it so far.

I haven't had a TV for over 2 years but had 3 in the past. I've coming to the end of completing my second non-ED visa with my school. Will I be eligible to get a new TV?

And can anyone advise me of relatively recent experience getting a TV in Jakarta?

Many thanks in advance!

Thanks very much for your assistance as always ubonjoe - you are the best! ? It really is a relief to hear my visa history is not a potential problem.

Will hopefully soon get some feedback from others about Jakarta TV applications. If I don't, should I be worried about not getting one?

3 minutes ago, Chesterpot said:

If I don't, should I be worried about not getting one?

As long as you have the flight tickets and and proof of money in the bank you will not have a problem.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, searay500 said:

there is also counter for visa on arrival at airport near by immigration kiost

I assume you mean in Jakarta.

Those from several countries don't need one to enter Indonesia.

They used to only take USD or Rupiah but I think they take credit cards now. What is worse was the ATM were on the other side. But take as much currency as you can because Indo ATMs can sometimes only give you a small amount. You will need small amounts of rupiah anyway because there ate toll bopths every where from the airport. No need for one but I guess every General put one in. And take only Bluebird or silverbird taxis from the airport. They are owned by the powers to  be robbing them or the passengers.is a death sentence for Indos.

• 4 months later...

I plan to go to Jakarta in the near future. I am a long term “tourist” on successive SETVs, but at this time will have a fresh passport.

I can meet all financial proof requirements if there are any. Additionally I will have an airplane ticket out of Thailand within 60 days as well.

Should I be okay for as SETV in Jakarta? Is it a relatively hassle free process? I will be staying near to the Thai Embassy so I figure traffic is not an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect