Amazing Queue

Amir

Women always have the longest queues :o When will people who build these places that serve thousands of people figure out that women take longer to use the bathroom (more clothes to remove) and build more toilets for women than for men?

Women always have the longest queues :o When will people who build these places that serve thousands of people figure out that women take longer to use the bathroom (more clothes to remove) and build more toilets for women than for men?

Known Ladies to use the Gents toilet in dire emergencies. :D

I had to try 3 floors at the new airport in November last year cause all the womens loos apart from the top floor one were being cleaned at the same time & by men, so therefore women weren't allowed in!!!!! Crazy.

I had to try 3 floors at the new airport in November last year cause all the womens loos apart from the top floor one were being cleaned at the same time & by men, so therefore women weren't allowed in!!!!! Crazy.

Dunno about crazy,but I would call them a bunch of f...ing idiots.

amir, the OP, migh or might not be a thai, don't suppose he is a farang. (Hope you are not a racist or another scum http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=95031).

is expression 'on toilets' a popular one?

For your info, I am 50% french - 50% egyptian...

Anyway, the pictures are here only to let you everybody see that there are really more toilets needed at the airport.

never mind if he didn't get the exact phrasing right, in this case, a picture is worth a thousand words :o

But, I have to add, that as a woman, encountering queues like this for a toilet is not an uncommon occurrence.

nice queue on the toilets

I think these pictures are from the baggage reclaim area.

The last time I flew on an aircraft there were toilets for the use of passengers.

Maybe worth remembering for future travel.

It was at 2 pm the 1st january at domestic arrival. rush hour i suppose. They had 12 planes Hat Yai-BKK that day instead of 5 per day usually.

I seem to recall a public scandal in Houston, at one of the larger stadiums, where frustrated women started using the stalls in the men's room, because they couldn't wait in the long queues.

I had a girlfriend who went to wilderness survival school at age 40, and when we went into the wilderness, she'd pee squatting. The Maya women did that, too (no underpants). And way too many Thai men are too shy to stand at the urinals (even with partitions), so they use the booth with the squat toilet in the floor.

I still find it amusing or amazing that they designed a world-class public venue, an entire new airport, as if most customers don't need to use toilets. Or, that they seldom sit in chairs whilst awaiting departures.

The last time I flew on an aircraft there were toilets for the use of passengers.

this is true but i find for a whole hour before the flight lands there is a massive queue for those too so yo use that 30 minutes beofre landing, then by the time you have landed, got off the lane, walked the 300 miles(exaggeration!) to passport control, stood in queues to get through & then got into baggage claim, it is time for another trip!!! Then try that when 3 months preggers (as I was in november) and the situation becomes a lot more urgent :o

Why, that's blatant discrimination! Women routinely clean men's rooms, mopping between users' feet while they are standing at the urinal and/or scrubbing the adjacent urninal. Where do I file a discrimination lawsuit? I want to sue. This is an outrage! Heads will roll for this one! Harrumph...

(Just kidding, okay?)

but thats my point, what difference does it make if a man is cleaning the floor outside the cubicle. He isn't in the cubicle with you whilst your peeing so should not have to close the whole toilet. :o Just seems stupid to me & they have women cleaners so why not ensure women are assigned to clean womens toilets & men to mens?

sbk and boo: I second your concerns about the lack of toilets at Suvarnabhumi Airport. I am a male, but I am on heart medication, which incorporates fluid tablets - so I need to pee regularly - and as men get older they need to pee more regularly too.

Only has the misfortune to use the new airport 4 times since it opened and this was my first thought: for a place that is supposed to be the new Aviation Hub of Asia - where are all the toilets!

Peter

usually, I guess also in the new airport women clean the mens toilet and it does not get closed for it, you can do your job while the lady is cleaning the place arround your d*ck....

I already thought that is a bit shocking for Thailand, but shocking might be if that 50 year old women does not wear a bra....

Maybe worth remembering for future travel.

What a stupid comment. Like you can decide when you need to go.

People have also been known to make use of the shrubbery in emergency.

Maybe worth remembering also.

It seems to me that it must be at least 2 months ago that 200 hundred more toilets were going to be completed within 60 days. It would seem that bugger all has happened in the meantime. What a surprise. What can you expect when some people use filthy words like efficiency, immediate, without delay? :o

but thats my point, what difference does it make if a man is cleaning the floor outside the cubicle. He isn't in the cubicle with you whilst your peeing so should not have to close the whole toilet. :o Just seems stupid to me & they have women cleaners so why not ensure women are assigned to clean womens toilets & men to mens?

But that would be logical... :D

Amir, just noticed this. What's the booth near the Men's section of the toilet? On the left part of the 2nd picture with 2 person sitting idly there :D:D ?

mark lamai :D Too much free time on hand?

"take a ticket and wait until your number is called..." :o

No, i'm jocking, i don't know....