Suspect in stabbing of Australian man in Walking Street club has already fled Thailand

webfact

Suspect in stabbing of Australian man in Walking Street club has already fled Thailand

34510348_1917545118266413_1399161763622027264_n.jpg.4fa2e786d358ef0d11fdcee95333a926.jpg

Thai media report that person who stabbed an Australian man in Mixx Disco is an Israeli who has fled Thailand

The case of the Australian man who said he was attacked in the toilets in Mixx Disco in Walking Street Pattaya has taken new twists.

CCTV footage further showed that the reason for the stabbing was that the Australian leaned over and pinched the bottom of the girlfriend of the man with the knife.

34793781_1972797759420215_5977788117397012480_n.jpg

The victim is seen rolling up his shirt as though he has been hurt.

Earlier it was reported that the attack happened in the toilets.

In the CCTV people including the girlfriend try to restrain the man.

No mention was made of an attack in the toilets in the Rak Siam News story on Facebook. 

They said police described the injury as serious and the victim being in hospital and having been visited by the police.

Police were in contact with the Israeli Embassy and a warrant was being sought.

They said the man had left Thailand at 10 am on Thursday following the assault around 4 am in the disco.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-08

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

sorry, seems I don't have your obvious enlarged scale experience with prostitutes and paid company....thanks for the information.

No sweat, no apology is necessary. 

Out of interest what do you do for company if and when you're in the LOS?

• Like 2

Just now, watcharacters said:

Sorry observer but I've got to go along with the post of smedly. 

I don't see any twisting or baiting by him at all.

I'm more inclined to call this statement baiting:   

"And to put a shut down on all the preachers of the forum, if the victim was a muslim/Chinese/Indian/African ass-pincher,  many of the TVF social-moral militants would have  kept shut or perhaps even approved the stabing (sic).....so chill down a bit.?"

I support you last 5 words.

Thanks watcharacters, that was nicely said. Have a nice evening.

19 minutes ago, juice777 said:

What nonsense stabbed he could have died maybe just a punch in the face would have been acceptable but stabbed you must be as mad as the maniac who's was carrying a knife in a nightclub.And if you carry a knife on you in a nightclub(or anywhere as a weapon) you are clearly a nutter who wants to use it and was probley happy the guy pinched his girlfriends ass.And that if it was his girlfriend its likely he was a customer and so was the guy who did the pinching and maybe he knew her even better and had done more then pinch that ass before.

Oh and well done the Bouncers for you half assed searching you do all the time in the clubs of walking street.Would he have tried to take a knife in a club in another city in the world probley not and I bet he bought it from one of those stalls you see all the time maybe even on that night out and used it like a new toy.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ok I think I more or less understood your post, after reading it 3 times. Well if you think I am a maniac, a nutter or that I approve attempted murder, I guess that you are not very good in judging others. Ok maybe the girl was a prostitute, but if you are a type who goes up to girls or prostitues, pinches them in the ass to say hello, you may be in for some big trouble anywhere in the world. Perhaps you should try it out this evening and maybe you would hit the news tomorrow !!?

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, watcharacters said:

Why did you leave out airline pilots and astronauts?

Space limitations-I refrained from mentioning Jongleurs and fools -not to forget the ex Foreign legionaires as well.

Tough place-one is welcome aboard the 'Narranschiff' of life whenever one chooses..

• Haha 1

Ok I think I more or less understood your post, after reading it 3 times. Well if you think I am a maniac, a nutter or that I approve attempted murder, I guess that you are not very good in judging others. Ok maybe the girl was a prostitute, but if you are a type who goes up to girls or prostitues, pinches them in the ass to say hello, you may be in for some big trouble anywhere in the world. Perhaps you should try it out this evening and maybe you would hit the news tomorrow !![emoji23]

I would never pinch any girl on the ass working girl or not.My point was he probley wasent her girlfriend and the guy who pinched her might even know her more then the fool with the knife.And if you are carrying a knife you are looking fro trouble.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, juice777 said:

What nonsense stabbed he could have died maybe just a punch in the face would have been acceptable but stabbed you must be as mad as the maniac who's was carrying a knife in a nightclub.And if you carry a knife on you in a nightclub(or anywhere as a weapon) you are clearly a nutter who wants to use it and was probley happy the guy pinched his girlfriends ass.And that if it was his girlfriend its likely he was a customer and so was the guy who did the pinching and maybe he knew her even better and had done more then pinch that ass before.

Oh and well done the Bouncers for you half assed searching you do all the time in the clubs of walking street.Would he have tried to take a knife in a club in another city in the world probley not and I bet he bought it from one of those stalls you see all the time maybe even on that night out and used it like a new toy.

I carried a Swiss army knife on my keychain for 30+ years before I lost too many of them at airport security.  The blades were under 4", so they never got a 2nd look at airport security until 9/11.  Then, it all changed and I kept forgetting I even had them on me, putting them into the TSA bin.

I never once pulled one out, or even thought about pulling one out in anger.  But it was very handy for opening bottles, prying open cans, opening boxes and a hundred other things that active guys do on a daily basis.  I'd go back to keeping one on my keychain if I were to quit flying.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

all israelis, indians, and arabs are mafia gangs, and only australians english and germans are nice civilised law abiding people who only happan to pinch other man's girlfriend's ass here and there.

Please explain why you have a hard-on for Australians.

• Thanks 1

The Israeli looks like a scrawny junkie, couldn't fight sleep, sticking the Aussie for grabbing a working girls arse is overkill. 

Hope he gets what is coming to him.

And the armchair detectives who claimed that it was the toilet massage attendant should take an immediate humble. Totally embarrassed themselves. Pathetic.

Edited by Bangkok Ape

15 minutes ago, Bangkok Ape said:

The Israeli looks like a scrawny junkie, couldn't fight sleep, sticking the Aussie for grabbing a working girls arse is overkill. 

And the armchair detectives who claimed that it was the toilet massage attendant should take an immediate humble. Totally embarrassed themselves. Pathetic.

I know two of us were wrong.i said it was the janitor because he mopped over the aussies pissy boots in the toilet and another thought it was mr Smithers who used to work and live at the old closed down amusement park.(scoobie doo). I don't think I'm cut out for this detective stuff.maybe I should start watching CSi and pick up some tips.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bangkok Ape said:

With the information given at the time, that was the logical conclusion .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1